New Jersey-based Superior Mortgage team members to add over $1.3 billion in annual mortgage originations to Guaranteed Rate
Chicago, IL- March 19, 2012 - Guaranteed Rate, Inc., America’s fastest growing mortgage company, announced that the former employees of New Jersey-based Superior Mortgage Corporation will be joining the company. Guaranteed Rate recently completed a purchase of Superior’s assets.
Founded in 1987 and based in Hammonton, New Jersey, Superior Mortgage Corporation specialized in residential mortgage lending. Superior had 320 employees, with licenses to provide mortgages in 16 states. The company originated over $1.3 billion in home loans in 2011.
“I realized the mortgage industry is changing rapidly, and we needed to adapt to be able to arm our employees with the best product, price, technology and customer service tools in order to delight our clients”, stated Stephen M. Cors, CEO of Superior Mortgage Corporation. “By joining Guaranteed Rate, our employees now have access to more loan products, competitive pricing, industry leading technology and top-notch customer support. It’s exciting - our customers will benefit in a huge way.”
“We’ve always thought that Superior’s employees were best-in-class, and that their customer service was exceptional,” said Victor Ciardelli III, CEO of Guaranteed Rate. “We’re thrilled to have them as part of the Guaranteed Rate team.”
Guaranteed Rate, Inc. is America’s fastest growing mortgage company. The company has helped over 100,000 people with their home purchases and refinancings. With 115 offices and our full service solution available in 47 states, Guaranteed Rate assists customers the way they choose – face-to-face, over the phone, or online – and has funded over $34 billion of mortgages since 2001.
Tiffany R. Cummins
TRC & Associates
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast
- LoanComplete from Fiserv Adds Document-to-Document Comparisons to Reduce Investor and Regulatory Risks, Improve Loan Quality
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System