New Jersey-based Superior Mortgage team members to add over $1.3 billion in annual mortgage originations to Guaranteed Rate
Chicago, IL- March 19, 2012 - Guaranteed Rate, Inc., America’s fastest growing mortgage company, announced that the former employees of New Jersey-based Superior Mortgage Corporation will be joining the company. Guaranteed Rate recently completed a purchase of Superior’s assets.
Founded in 1987 and based in Hammonton, New Jersey, Superior Mortgage Corporation specialized in residential mortgage lending. Superior had 320 employees, with licenses to provide mortgages in 16 states. The company originated over $1.3 billion in home loans in 2011.
“I realized the mortgage industry is changing rapidly, and we needed to adapt to be able to arm our employees with the best product, price, technology and customer service tools in order to delight our clients”, stated Stephen M. Cors, CEO of Superior Mortgage Corporation. “By joining Guaranteed Rate, our employees now have access to more loan products, competitive pricing, industry leading technology and top-notch customer support. It’s exciting - our customers will benefit in a huge way.”
“We’ve always thought that Superior’s employees were best-in-class, and that their customer service was exceptional,” said Victor Ciardelli III, CEO of Guaranteed Rate. “We’re thrilled to have them as part of the Guaranteed Rate team.”
Guaranteed Rate, Inc. is America’s fastest growing mortgage company. The company has helped over 100,000 people with their home purchases and refinancings. With 115 offices and our full service solution available in 47 states, Guaranteed Rate assists customers the way they choose – face-to-face, over the phone, or online – and has funded over $34 billion of mortgages since 2001.
Tiffany R. Cummins
TRC & Associates
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report