“Electronic signature adoption continues to grow amongst lenders, particularly as more federal and state entities begin to accept E-signed documents,” said Mark Mackey, executive vice president at IDS. “Now that the Federal Housing Administration has begun accepting E-signed documents, we expect to see continued growth in E-sign adoption, both within our customer base and industry wide.”
IDS also saw 20+ percent growth in all of its sales territory regions, with the most growth occurring in the Midwest region (31 percent). Subsequently, IDS increased its overall internal staff by 45 percent and its customer service staff by 72 percent to manage the continued customer growth.
“Compliance has become a competitive advantage for lenders, and despite declining volumes in the industry, IDS saw an increase in its customer base, due in large part to the compliance features built in to idsDoc,” Mackey said. “When you take into account all of the audit capabilities and E-sign functionality idsDoc possesses, plus our integrations with numerous LOS systems and our outstanding customer service, IDS stands head and shoulders above its competitors.”
Other significant company achievements for IDS in 2013 include:
- Recognition as a “Top 50 Service Provider” by Mortgage Technology Magazine;
- Selection as a finalist for the Mortgage Technology “Lender’s Choice” Award;
- Implementation of the Dodd-Frank Act January 2014 Final Rules by November;
- Issuing the IDS’s Implementation of the Final Rules: Dodd-Frank January 2014manual;
- Completion of integrations with LOS providers OpenClose and LendingQB; and
- A company feature in the November issue of Mortgage Banking Magazine.
About IDS, Inc.
IDS, founded in 1986 in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a nationwide provider of mortgage documents and compliance. IDS services include closing documents, initial disclosures and fulfillment. The IDS flagship doc prep solution, idsDoc, is recognized in the industry for its ability to be customized to meet specific lender needs. The system is backed with compliance and document guarantees. IDS succeeds with unsurpassed customer service, sophisticated technology, and a diligent compliance team. Lenders looking to get more out of doc prep can visit the IDS website at www.idsdoc.com or call 800.554.1872.
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office