LOVELAND, Colo, May 30, 2012 – Kroll Factual Data (KFD), a leading provider of independent verification services to mortgage lenders, banks, credit unions, property management firms and other businesses, named Jennifer Byers vice president of product development. In her new role, Ms. Byers will provide oversight and leadership to the product development team.
“Jennifer brings a wealth of experience in leading all aspects of developing and deploying technical business solutions and applications,” said Rod Bazzani, president, Kroll Factual Data. “With more than 25 years in various leadership positions within Kroll Factual Data and Kroll, she will be a tremendous asset to both KFD and the corporation.”
Ms. Byers has held various positions at Kroll Factual Data from 1986 to 2007, including vice president of support services and most recently global director of business solutions for Kroll, based in London.
Ms. Byers is currently attending Open University United Kingdom in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in business management as well as an MBA in Leadership and Management.
About Kroll Factual Data
Kroll Factual Data is a provider of independent verification services to mortgage lenders and investors, banks, credit unions, insurers, property management firms, regulatory and government agencies and other businesses. For more than 25 years, Kroll Factual Data has helped clients confidently make timely, accurate decisions that mitigate risk, enhance safety and soundness, and increase profitability. By aggregating and analyzing information, Kroll Factual Data helps its customers protect financial assets and comply with regulations. For more information, visit www.krollfactualdata.com.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter