Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC), a leading research and document processor for the mortgage and financial industry, was honored at the Florida Business Journals’ 2013 Florida’s Fast 100 Awards Dinner on September 26, 2013, at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. At this dinner, the 100 fastest growing, privately-held companies in Florida were recognized, with NTC ranking number 56 on the list.
In an economy arguably on the mend, NTC officials say that the company has managed to maintain continual growth through a combination of cohesive business practices, employee education and strict adherence to new regulations in the finance sector. As a result, NTC has been included in the Florida Fast 100 Awards list. In order to be included on this prestigious list, NTC met the following criteria:
- The company must be privately held, owned and headquartered in Florida;
- The company must have shown tremendous growth between 2010 and 2012; and
- The company must provide documentation verifying its revenue figures.
The company started over 22 years ago and has steadily evolved into a position of leadership within the mortgage industry—NTC’s clients include eight of the 10 largest mortgage lenders/servicers in the U.S. This is largely because of its ability to deliver highly accurate research and document processing services combined with the growing need for compliance stability in the finance sector. The company’s advancement of the mortgage assignment chain verification process, PerfectChainSM, is another means by which NTC has been working for years to develop much-needed industry best practices in order to help legislators, mortgage lenders, servicers and homeowners gain certainty and confidence.
“We are honored to be a part of the Florida Fast 100 Awards list—our company strives to distinguish itself within the industry by upholding top-notch standards amongst our employees and business practices,” commented NTC CEO, John Hillman. “Being recognized is a nod to the dedication of our team that exceeds my expectations each day.”
NTC also recently ranked number 26 on the Fast 50 Awards list of fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay and 1,900 on the 2013 Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America —up from number 2,730 in 2012. As part of the Florida Fast 100 Awards, NTC joins 37 fellow Tampa Bay businesses.
Perhaps best known for its expertise in lien release processing and management, NTC is an advocate for best practices and legislation that standardize the mortgage industry, all of which ultimately benefit the American homeowner. Since its inception, NTC has been dedicated to performing document research services and processing documents, and has become known as a leader in best practices in the post-closing mortgage industry.
For more information about Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc., and its services, visit www.nwtc.com.
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced