The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and other federal banking agencies should do more to protect consumers with limited English proficiency, a report from Americans for Financial Reform says.
Despite a weak first quarter for GDP growth, the Mortgage Bankers Association's Mike Fratantoni still predicts that the Fed will raise short-term interest rates this year. That won't necessarily increase mortgage rates, but other variables might.
Sun Bancorp in Mount Laurel, N.J., has agreed to pay $25,000 to resolve issues connected to the companys former Sun Home Loans division.
Credit Plus in Salisbury, Md., has introduced loan repurchase insurance for mortgage lenders and servicers that use its verification products.
- Capsilon Survey Reveals 70 Percent of Lenders Expect Mortgage Loan Production Costs to Rise in 2017
- Simplifiles Nationwide E-recording Network Achieves Record 1,500 Participating Counties
- Simplifile Reports Continued Expansion of E-Recording Infrastructure, Electronic Document Submission in Q3 2016
- First American Mortgage Solutions Invests In Helping Lenders And Servicers Achieve Sustainable Quality And Growth
- First American Mortgage Solutions launches Vendor Management Suite to aid with Lender compliance requirement