The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and other federal banking agencies should do more to protect consumers with limited English proficiency, a report from Americans for Financial Reform says.
Despite a weak first quarter for GDP growth, the Mortgage Bankers Association's Mike Fratantoni still predicts that the Fed will raise short-term interest rates this year. That won't necessarily increase mortgage rates, but other variables might.
Sun Bancorp in Mount Laurel, N.J., has agreed to pay $25,000 to resolve issues connected to the companys former Sun Home Loans division.
Credit Plus in Salisbury, Md., has introduced loan repurchase insurance for mortgage lenders and servicers that use its verification products.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB