The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and other federal banking agencies should do more to protect consumers with limited English proficiency, a report from Americans for Financial Reform says.
Despite a weak first quarter for GDP growth, the Mortgage Bankers Association's Mike Fratantoni still predicts that the Fed will raise short-term interest rates this year. That won't necessarily increase mortgage rates, but other variables might.
Sun Bancorp in Mount Laurel, N.J., has agreed to pay $25,000 to resolve issues connected to the companys former Sun Home Loans division.
Credit Plus in Salisbury, Md., has introduced loan repurchase insurance for mortgage lenders and servicers that use its verification products.
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB
- Freedom Mortgage Wholesale Division Now Using Simplifile Collaboration Service
- Ellie Mae® Selects DataVerify® Risk Mitigation System for Its Total Quality Loan Program
- Four New Counties Adopt Simplifile as Wyoming Authorizes E-recording Statewide
- FIRST AMERICAN MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS INTEGRATES FRAUDGUARD WITH LOANLOGICS LOANHD PLATFORM