A slow and uncertain housing recovery continues, according to a report by Freddie Mac.
Wingspan Portfolio Advisors, a diversified mortgage services company in Dallas, will receive a multimillion-dollar capital infusion from a stockholder investment group.
New York banking regulator Benjamin Lawsky's latest crackdown on Ocwen Financial may undo Ocwen's deal to buy billions of dollars of mortgage-servicing rights from Wells Fargo, and it could complicate similar deals involving other banks and servicers.
New York banking regulator Benjamin Lawsky is sending a new warning shot over the bow of Ocwen Financial, which has been scrutinized by regulators for more than a year.
Ginnie Mae on Monday released updated net worth and liquidity requirements for issuers of mortgage-backed securities.
From Our Blogs
»Hard Money Lenders Fear Overreach
»REO Brokers Should Diversify Services, but
»How Auctioning Troubled Mortgages Can Boost the Housing Recovery
»The Unvarnished Truth About Rising REO Volume
»Why the Single-Family Rental Securitization Trend May Last
»Millions of Nonperforming Loans Resolved, Millions to Go
»The Role of Property Preservation in Curing Community Blight
»The Evidence Is Clear: Housing Market Headed Back Downward
»Servicing Trend: Better REO Outsourcing
»FHA, Fannie and Freddie: What's Government's Role in Housing?
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team