Radian Group and MGIC Investment Corp. are among mortgage insurers that would need to fill a financial gap under new financial-strength rules proposed by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services will launch a suite of training tools to help lenders comply with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's new integrated mortgage disclosures.
Whether it's the CFPB, a state regulator or a financial auditor coming to visit, here are some tips on getting your shop ready for the checkup.
Bank of America Corp., Citigroup Inc. and Wells Fargo & Co. won dismissal of lawsuits brought by the city of Miami claiming they flooded minority neighborhoods with predatory mortgages before the housing bubble burst.
From Our Blogs
»Passing the CFPB Servicing File Test
»The QM Safe Harbor Just Became Less 'Safe'
»Dave Brat Fudges the 'Blame Fannie and Freddie' Narrative
»HMDA Data Offers Clues on Discrimination Against Gays
»What's at Stake in Supreme Court Mortgage Rescission Case
»CFPB Disregards Employment Classification to Find Kickbacks
»Why Today's Mortgage Market May Be Worse Than After the Collapse
»Ready to Close, or Are We?
»The Most Important Thing About Originating Non-QM Loans
»AMCs Must Manage the Profit Squeeze
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter