Questions for Digital Risk
Digital Risk LoanFx™ is a fully integrated and hosted solution encompassing a best-in-class point of sale Digital Mortgage Front End platform, supported by a complete technology suite that provides operational scale, deep mortgage domain expertise, and enterprise grade data security and compliance.
What does the product you are demoing do?
Digital Risk’s LoanFx™ is a feature-rich, highly-configurable, user-friendly Digital Mortgage platform. The platform draws upon our extensive experience fulfilling hundreds of thousands of mortgage loans directly with customers, and is supported by a complete technology suite that provides operational scale and enterprise grade data security and compliance. The LoanFx solution delivers a fast, easy and transparent experience for your customers and prospects, while also empowering your Loan Officers with a simpler and more intuitive software tool to use when originating loans and communicating with customers. LoanFx enables a truly end to end loan application and fulfillment journey by guiding your customers as they enter data, select loan options, submit their applications and clear their conditions prior to closing and funding, offering everything from a streamlined self-service experience to a high touch loan officer driven experience.
What makes it stand out from all the rest?
Key Features for LoanFx are...
• Full Point of Sale mortgage application for Retail, Consumer Direct, and Third Party Originator (TPO) Channels
• Supports all loan products and programs including Purchase, Refinance, and Home Equity lending products, as well as other financial products
• Private Cloud Hosting and Enterprise Security Management
• Mobile first responsive web based design to support any device
• Over 150 integrations with industry data sources and providers
• Best in class Mortgage Loan Officer portal, including CRM integration, Co-Browse, chat, SMS and informational videos
• Appraisal ordering and fee payment capability
• Rigorous regulatory compliance including HMDA and the new 1003
What area does your product have the most impact?
Partners can expect to reduce approximately one to two weeks off the current mortgage cycle time through the implementation of the Digital Risk LoanFx platform, resulting in an approximate reduction of up to $500 in net costs to originate each mortgage loan. This does not include the potential benefits gained through application to funding conversion rate improvement and increase in Net Promotor Scores.