Everyday lenders become more and more challenged to deliver a competitive modern consumer experience, expedited loan fulfillment, heightened loan quality and per loan profitability, reduced fraud, risk exposure and per loan costs. To meet this challenge, lenders now realize having a digital loan experience is no longer just “nice to have” but a necessity. Lenders need to address all of the underlying services necessary to support a comprehensive digital experience. Lenders need to explore with whom they will partner with for more dynamic automated origination and fulfillment solutions.
In this panel, you will hear from experts on how:
· To use consumer data verification services and financial data acquired directly from financial institutions to fill in many of the credit gaps, providing visibility into assets, income, and expenses
· To use this acquired data when dealing with credit invisibles – the 45 million individuals that are not showing a credit presence and will be missed through traditional data sources.
· Solutions are providing visibility into assets, income, and expenses.
· Access to high quality financial data sources and critical intelligence is enabling lenders to make more informed decisions and offer a modern borrower experience.
· Most of all, to select the most trusted and stable technology partners who have the best data coverage and security to keep you competitive in today’s mortgage market.
Please join us for this complimentary webinar from Envestnet | Yodlee and National Mortgage News.