There is ever increasing focus by regulators and expectations by your board around vendor risk to ensure your firm maintains an effective third party management program. From data breaches to unfair practices, enforcement actions are on the rise and the level of scrutiny has never been greater. With so much focus on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and their ongoing enforcement of UDAAP violations, you need to be better prepared than ever. However, many firms are left wondering where to start.
Listen to third party risk experts from Venminder, in a 60-minute webinar, discuss where you may be leaving gaps in your vendor management program.
Register for this complimentary webinar where the presenters cover:
- Back to Basics: The fundamentals you need to know about vendor management
- The Pillars: Assessing your vendor risk and handling the appropriate due diligence
- Trends: Where the focus is now and what are the emerging trends
- Being Proactive: What you can do now to prepare for examinations
- Best Practices: Hear best practices, tips and recommendations