Angela Hurst is senior vice president of business development, RES.NET.
Recent Stories From this Author
Establishing Positive Servicer-Vendor Relations
September 13, 2013 Mounting regulations—and legislation still to unfold—continue to cause an extraordinary amount of concern for servicers.
The Short Sale Domino Effect
June 14, 2013 The prevalence of short sales is likely the most significant factor impacting foreclosure rate improvements and the housing...
Valuations Remain Essential as Housing Market Recovers
March 8, 2013 2013 is the year the housing market will see even stronger recovery.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter