Angela Hurst is senior vice president of business development, RES.NET.
Recent Stories From this Author
Establishing Positive Servicer-Vendor Relations
September 13, 2013 Mounting regulations—and legislation still to unfold—continue to cause an extraordinary amount of concern for servicers.
The Short Sale Domino Effect
June 14, 2013 The prevalence of short sales is likely the most significant factor impacting foreclosure rate improvements and the housing...
Valuations Remain Essential as Housing Market Recovers
March 8, 2013 2013 is the year the housing market will see even stronger recovery.
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report