Angela Hurst is senior vice president of business development, RES.NET.
Recent Stories From this Author
Establishing Positive Servicer-Vendor Relations
September 13, 2013 Mounting regulations—and legislation still to unfold—continue to cause an extraordinary amount of concern for servicers.
The Short Sale Domino Effect
June 14, 2013 The prevalence of short sales is likely the most significant factor impacting foreclosure rate improvements and the housing...
Valuations Remain Essential as Housing Market Recovers
March 8, 2013 2013 is the year the housing market will see even stronger recovery.
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater