Angela Hurst is senior vice president of business development, RES.NET.
Recent Stories From this Author
Establishing Positive Servicer-Vendor Relations
September 13, 2013 Mounting regulations—and legislation still to unfold—continue to cause an extraordinary amount of concern for servicers.
The Short Sale Domino Effect
June 14, 2013 The prevalence of short sales is likely the most significant factor impacting foreclosure rate improvements and the housing...
Valuations Remain Essential as Housing Market Recovers
March 8, 2013 2013 is the year the housing market will see even stronger recovery.
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders