Angela Hurst is senior vice president of business development, RES.NET.
Recent Stories From this Author
Establishing Positive Servicer-Vendor Relations
September 13, 2013 Mounting regulations—and legislation still to unfold—continue to cause an extraordinary amount of concern for servicers.
The Short Sale Domino Effect
June 14, 2013 The prevalence of short sales is likely the most significant factor impacting foreclosure rate improvements and the housing...
Valuations Remain Essential as Housing Market Recovers
March 8, 2013 2013 is the year the housing market will see even stronger recovery.
- Integrated Disclosure Deadline Could Be Delayed, Top CFPB Official Says
- Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
- A Deal to Reinvent the Subprime Mortgage-Backed Security
- Servicers in DOJ's Crosshairs Following JPM Robo-Signing Settlement
- Wells Fargo to Cut 1,000 Mortgage Servicing Jobs
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer