Harry Gardner is the President of SigniaDocs, a national eMortgage solutions provider that supports legally compliant electronic mortgage documents for all 50 states at the investor, federal, state and local levels. He is a frequent speaker and writer on eMortgages, mortgage technology, industry standards and enterprise data management issues. He is a member of the Source Media Mortgage Technology Advisory Board, and is Chair of the MISMO Residential Standards Governance Committee.
In October 2012, Gardner received the Steve Fraser Visionary Award at the Mortgage Technology Magazine annual awards ceremony. This award is “a lifetime achievement award that recognizes the accomplishments of an outstanding mortgage technology innovator, visionary or evangelizer.”
Mr. Gardner was previously the Vice President of Industry Technology for the Mortgage Bankers Association, and was the President of MISMO, Inc.
Mr. Gardner also managed the efforts of MBA’s various technology committees and task forces, and oversaw technology content for MBA conferences and educational classes.
Named one of Mortgage Banking magazine’s 2009 eMortgage All-Stars, Gardner has worked with many related industry groups including the Property Records Industry Association (PRIA), Electronic Signatures and Records Association (ESRA), Appraisal Institute, American Land Title Association (ALTA), National Notary Association (NNA), US Notary Association (USNA), American Escrow Association (AEA), US Foreclosure Network (USFN), and Standards and Procedures for electronic Records and Signatures (SPeRS).
Mr. Gardner has developed hardware and software technology solutions for more than 30 years, including electronic systems for the aerospace, broadcast and audio industries. Mr. Gardner has management and technical experience in electronics design, software development, ecommerce, government contract management and systems integration, and network systems support.
Prior to MBA, Mr. Gardner was Director of Custom Integration with Ultraprise, a mortgage technology startup. In addition, he has worked for CACI International, W.J. Culver Consulting, CSDC, Delta Electronics, Litton Systems, Teledyne Avionics, and Amber Electronics. He has been certified in Novell and 3Com networks, and Ariba and Lotus Notes software. He has managed document imaging systems and software as well as database and Web development for a variety of e-commerce initiatives.
Mr. Gardner holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Virginia.
Recent Stories From this Author
Universal Electronic Documents—Nearing The Tipping Point?
May 17, 2013 The state of e-mortgages is now poised to take a quantum leap forward.
E-Mortgage Security Seal
August 28, 2012 The tamper-evident electronic mortgage seal gets put to the test.
After 12 Years, E-Mortgage Misconceptions Persist
June 28, 2012 Despite 12 years of education to the industry, there are still a lot of misconceptions out in the trenches about what...
The Technology Behind eWarehouse Lending
August 21, 2011 The concept of eWarehouse lending is well-known being able to secure a line of credit, lending your loans and paying...
- How an End to MSAs Will Level the Mortgage Playing Field
- 10 Common and Costly Adjustments to Appraisal Comps
- Mortgage Servicers Resume Securitizing Repayment Rights
- CEO's Resignation May Portend Stonegate's Pursuit of an Acquirer: Analyst
- Fannie Mae Lowers Origination Projections for Second Half of 2015
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report