Single-family rental: Capital constraints amid crisis and opportunity – what’s the solution?
Single-family rental (SFR) is one of the few asset classes that has seen a positive impact and increased demand during the pandemic. Despite these tailwinds, many real estate investors have struggled to access capital and seize opportunities.
Join us December 10 for the webinar “Single-Family Rental: Capital Constraints Amid Crisis And Opportunity – What’s The Solution?” Hosted by Altisource® in conjunction with National Mortgage News, it will provide an in-depth perspective on this timely topic, including:
· A brief look at the state of the SFR and flip-and-fix markets
· COVID-19 impact on capital and credit policies
· Why bringing standardization to underwriting guidelines is important
· Solutions that can reduce credit risks for private lenders
· How standardized underwriting practices could improve CMBS securitization ratings
· Paths forward to increase access to capital for real estate investors
· Ben Hall, Vice President, Product, Altisource®
· Michael Finch, Executive VP | Principal, SVN | SFRhub Advisors
· Micaela Lumpkin, SVP/Head of Term Lending, CoreVest Finance
· Mike Sisk, Contributing Editor, American Banker (Moderator)
Don’t miss this insightful event. We hope to see you there.