Amy Hanna is a mortgage litigation attorney in Baker Donelson's Atlanta office.
Recent Stories From this Author
New QWR Requirements Under the CFPB
December 9, 2013 In perhaps one of the most significant but least talked about changes, mortgage servicers will be facing revised statutes...
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced