Don Kracl is vice president of mortgage products for Mortech Inc., a Zillow business. Kracl has worked to make mortgage lending easier for the industry and consumers for more than 30 years. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Recent Stories From this Author
Creating the Next-Gen Loan Originator
April 23, 2014 Easy money refinancings led originators to let their selling skills diminish and take on bad habits.
Are the Old Ways Really Dead in Mortgage?
December 10, 2013 If you’re getting business like you’ve always done it, prepare to exit loan originations.
Can Self-Service Work in the Mortgage Industry?
September 22, 2013 The mortgage industry’s early attempts to inject self-service into the transaction were not very effective.
Making It Look Easy
July 19, 2013 Like any sport or other pursuit like sales, the professionals always make it look so easy.
Summertime, and the Living Is Busy
June 26, 2013 We're hearing that summer has finally arrived here on the plains. So what now?
Four Ways to Capitalize on 2013
February 1, 2013 There is more opportunity for lenders to make money on purchase deals in 2013 rather than refinances.
You Give Leads a Bad Name
December 12, 2012 With apologies to Bon Jovi, here are tips on how to successfully work leads.
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available