Frank Danna is president and CEO of Appraisal Logistics, Annapolis, Md.
Recent Stories From this Author
Do Not Lose the Appraiser in the Appraisal Review Process
December 4, 2012 Oftentimes, appraisers dont feel like reviews are processed by qualified real estate property valuation professionals.
Tips to Overcoming Appraisal Challenges
July 17, 2012 The appraisal independence requirements within the Dodd-Frank Act go a long way to shedding more light onto an issue that...
- Appraiser Shortage Could Gum Up the Works at Mortgage Lenders
- Cash-Strapped Servicers Fill Gaps by Borrowing Against Their MSRs
- Foreclosure Law Firm Butler & Hosch Closes Its Doors
- Vendor's Videos Aim to Educate Borrowers, Protect Lenders
- 'Stealth' GSE Reform: Two Major Changes in Shelby's Reg Relief Bill
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report