Ghazale Johnston is a managing director with Accenture Credit Services.
Recent Stories From this Author
Delight Homebuyers by Personalizing the Process
December 9, 2014 Historically, net worth has been the primary, if not sole, criteria used by lenders in segmenting mortgage customers.
Build Consumer Protection into Your Operations
April 3, 2014 As the real estate market continues to recover, regulatory pressures are pushing mortgage executives to place consumers and...
Get on Board the Digital Train
January 22, 2014 In the past few years a handful of online lenders have emerged to capture 10% origination share.
- Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
- A Deal to Reinvent the Subprime Mortgage-Backed Security
- Integrated Disclosure Deadline Could Be Delayed, Top CFPB Official Says
- Servicers in DOJ's Crosshairs Following JPM Robo-Signing Settlement
- Wells Fargo to Cut 1,000 Mortgage Servicing Jobs
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer