Karen Deis is the publisher of www.MortgageCurrentcy.com. She is also is president of LoanOfficerTraining.com. To get more information, or to contact her, visit www.facebook.com/loanofficertraining.
Recent Stories From this Author
Short Videos Enhance Your Marketing Message
May 9, 2014 Mortgage originators have been slow to adopt this tool which can assist in educating potential clients about your products and...
What's In a Name? More Than You Think
May 1, 2014 How you brand your products and services can create a competitive advantage for you in your marketplace.
Learn to Accept Compliments
April 24, 2014 Originators need to stop being self-deprecating and start placing a high value on what clients and referral partners says...
Branding Lessons From Lady Gaga
April 17, 2014 There are things mortgage originators can learn from the pop singer regarding how to market your company and yourself.
Answer Screening Questions with a Question
April 3, 2014 Here is a list of responses to 15 questions that consumers typically ask mortgage originators when they are looking for...
Taking Control of Your Origination Business
March 27, 2014 Loan officers should not have to depend on business coming from real estate agents who make just $20,000 per year.
Enough With the Drama
March 20, 2014 Dealing with the unnecessary intrusions in your business that keep you from earning the most money.
Why Loan Officers Should Consider Hiring Assistants
March 6, 2014 Have you made excuses to your friends, family and even yourself as to why you have to work late?
Negotiating an Employment Contract
February 20, 2014 Here is a list of 18 items loan officers should consider when talking with their current or future employers, including who...
What Does Success Look Like to You
February 13, 2014 Here are 14 questions to ask yourself to develop your personal plan.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter