Recent Stories From this Author
The Impact of Inefficiencies in Post-Close Mortgage Operations
April 17, 2013 From smartphones and tablets to social networking, technology infiltrated the way we live so immensely it is hard to imagine...
How to Simultaneously Be Transparent and Compliant
March 19, 2013 Several industry solution providers have led the pack in advancing the quality and availability of mortgage data, analytics...
Post-Closing Mortgage Document Management Issues
February 26, 2013 Post-closing document management has taken on new importance in the mortgage industry, particularly in light of record...
- Appraiser Shortage Could Gum Up the Works at Mortgage Lenders
- Cash-Strapped Servicers Fill Gaps by Borrowing Against Their MSRs
- Foreclosure Law Firm Butler & Hosch Closes Its Doors
- Vendor's Videos Aim to Educate Borrowers, Protect Lenders
- 'Stealth' GSE Reform: Two Major Changes in Shelby's Reg Relief Bill
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report