Recent Stories From this Author
Colony American Preps Third Single-Family Rental Securitization
May 22, 2015 Colony American Homes is working on its third-ever single-family rental securitization, according to Kroll Bond Ratings Agency.
JPMorgan's Next RMBS Pools Lower FICOs, Higher LTVs
May 22, 2015 JPMorgan is marketing $379 million of securities backed by a pool of mostly 30-year, fixed-rate residential mortgages.
Progress Plans $438M Single Family Rental Securitization
May 19, 2015 Progress Residential plans to tap the securitization market with a deal backed by a $438 million, five-year loan that pays...
May CMBS Conduit Pipeline Building with Three Deals
April 30, 2015 Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Wells Fargo are first are marketing nearly $4 billion in commercial mortgage-backed...
Tricon's Single-Family Securitization Includes Section 8, Condos
April 28, 2015 Tricon Capital Group, the latest entrant in the single-family rental securitization market, offers investors greater exposure...
Credit Suisse Markets Third RMBS of 2015
April 24, 2015 Credit Suisse is marketing its third RMBS deal this year called CSMC 2015-3.
Tricon Next Single-Family Landlord to Tap Securitization Market
April 22, 2015 Tricon Capital Group, which has been acquiring single-family rental homes in the U.S. since 2012 through Tricon American...
Five Oaks Strikes Out on Its Own with New Bond Deal
April 22, 2015 A company that previously partnered with JPMorgan and Credit Suisse on private mortgage securitizations is now marketing its...
FirstKey Prices Second Ever Multiborrower Rental Securitization
April 13, 2015 FirstKey Lending priced a $241 million securitization of fixed-rate loans it made to landlords for the purchase of...
B2R Finance Prices First Multiborrower Rental Deal
April 8, 2015 B2R Finance, a company controlled by the Blackstone Group that lends to landlords, has priced its first rental securitization.
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report