Recent Stories From this Author
How REITs Are Getting Federal Home Loan Bank Funding
June 26, 2015 Several real estate investment trusts have joined Federal Home Loan Banks via their captive insurers; membership gives them a...
Velocity Behind Latest Single-Family Rental Securitization
June 23, 2015 Velocity Commercial Capital, better known for lending on distressed commercial property, is behind the latest securitization...
Redwood Gradually Increases Non-QM Loans in RMBS
June 11, 2015 Redwood Trust's latest residential mortgage securitization, Sequoia Mortgage Trust 2015-3, is backed by a slightly larger...
Citigroup, Two Harbors Marketing RMBS
June 1, 2015 Citigroup is marketing $216 million of reperforming residential mortgage-backed securities and Two Harbors returns to market...
JPMorgan's Next RMBS Pools Lower FICOs, Higher LTVs
May 22, 2015 JPMorgan is marketing $379 million of securities backed by a pool of mostly 30-year, fixed-rate residential mortgages.
Colony American Preps Third Single-Family Rental Securitization
May 22, 2015 Colony American Homes is working on its third-ever single-family rental securitization, according to Kroll Bond Ratings Agency.
Progress Plans $438M Single Family Rental Securitization
May 19, 2015 Progress Residential plans to tap the securitization market with a deal backed by a $438 million, five-year loan that pays...
May CMBS Conduit Pipeline Building with Three Deals
April 30, 2015 Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Wells Fargo are first are marketing nearly $4 billion in commercial mortgage-backed...
Tricon's Single-Family Securitization Includes Section 8, Condos
April 28, 2015 Tricon Capital Group, the latest entrant in the single-family rental securitization market, offers investors greater exposure...
Credit Suisse Markets Third RMBS of 2015
April 24, 2015 Credit Suisse is marketing its third RMBS deal this year called CSMC 2015-3.
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater