In the wake of recent court rulings upholding homeowners associations' "super lien" status in foreclosures, mortgage vendors have flooded the market with products to help servicers and investors manage this long-standing threat.
The City of Milwaukee is no longer accepting applications for a popular perhaps too popular home improvement loan program.
Total foreclosure filings were down year-over-year in Florida, according to a report released by RealtyTrac.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending May 22.
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Revoke Mortgagee Letter 2015-03 for Nonborrowing Spouses
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
» The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
- Appraiser Shortage Could Gum Up the Works at Mortgage Lenders
- Cash-Strapped Servicers Fill Gaps by Borrowing Against Their MSRs
- Foreclosure Law Firm Butler & Hosch Closes Its Doors
- 'Stealth' GSE Reform: Two Major Changes in Shelby's Reg Relief Bill
- Lawsky Touts Foreclosure Reforms to Ease Burden on Courts, Servicers
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report