Freddie Mac has planned its first Extended Timeline Pool Offering, the government-sponsored entity announced this week.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending April 24.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development will revise its auctions of nonperforming mortgages to address concerns that the sales aren't doing enough to help homeowners in communities hurt by foreclosures.
A new report documents the decline of foreclosures in central Ohio's real estate market while also illustrating how uneven the area's housing recovery has been.
» Revoke Mortgagee Letter 2015-03 for Nonborrowing Spouses
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
» The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
» Market for MSRs Not So Lopsided After All
» Take Advantage of Opportunities to Get Ahead of HELOC Resets
» Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Vladimir Bien-Aime Wins Mortgage Banking Magazines 2015 Tech All-Star Award
- New Industry Recognition and Growth at Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work