Ginnie Mae President Ted Tozer is urging credit unions and community banks to contact their Federal Home Loan Bank so they can participate in a conduit program for government-backed loans.
Fitch Ratings has downgraded the U.S. residential mortgage servicer rating of EverBank Financial in Jacksonville, Fla., despite servicing-operations changes that are expected to improve its performance.
The delinquency rate for commercial mortgage-backed securities remained stable last month, according to data from Fitch Ratings.
American Homes 4 Rent in Agoura Hills, Calif., expects to raise about $488 million from the sale of rental revenue backed securities.
While year-over-year foreclosure activity continued to decline in August, an uptick in foreclosure auctions suggest the housing market still is in detox mode, according to RealtyTrac.
From Our Blogs
»New WTC Tower Still Sits Vacant, But Is Already Full of Memories
»The Power of Bundling Technology and Operations for Mortgage Servicers
»How Banks Can Back the Military on the Home Front
»Walking Dead? Beware the Zombie Foreclosure
»Is Green the Only Color That Matters in Mortgages? If Only
»The Unvarnished Truth About Rising REO Volume
»They're Not All Bad Guys: Mortgage Bankers Seeking Bank Charters
»Passing the CFPB Servicing File Test
»The Payoff from Automating Payoffs
»Dave Brat Fudges the 'Blame Fannie and Freddie' Narrative
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available