The California Department of Business Oversight is accepting applications until Feb. 20 from firms or individuals with experience with the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and California Homeowner Bill of Rights.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Jan. 30.
Residential real estate in the Philadelphia region saw falling prices and modestly rising sales in 2014's fourth quarter.
Four years into a $1 billion foreclosure prevention plan, Florida is not getting enough money into the hands of struggling homeowners and has enrolled fewer than 100 people into one of its five programs.
TCF Financial took $44 million in charges to rid itself of mortgages made before the housing collapse. A distressed-asset investor purchased more than $400 million in loans from the company, and another pool of bad mortgages may be marked for sale soon.
From Our Blogs
»Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
»Debt Collection Law Warped by New Breed of Suits
»Understanding Mortgage Servicing in the Twitterverse
»New Subprime Loans Use Less Technology
»Are Servicers Ready for the Next Wave of Defaults?
»The Tale of Two Masters
»Roulette Red Quickly Turns into Red Rocks Outside Las Vegas
»Vegas Dining Makes a Bid to Provide Quality as Well as Quantity
»Private Mortgage Securitizations Have a Math Problem
»REO Brokers Should Diversify Services, but
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office