Residential mortgage servicers are once again tapping the securitization market to fund advances to bondholders for the first time since April 2014.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Aug. 28.
Indiana legislators made changes to get blighted properties out of local government tax sales -- but not in time to affect Friday's annual sale of liens for tax-delinquent properties in Evansville.
Nearly one out of every seven home sales in metro Toledo involves a property that is in the foreclosure process, a sign that the local housing market has not fully moved from an investor-driven market to one that is mainly driven by traditional buyers.
» Here's One Thing the CFPB Gets Right
» Why Default Servicing Processes Haven't Improved Since the Crisis
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
» Past Problems Will Make Next REO Cycle Unique Unto Itself
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report