Mergers and acquisitions are important, but simply buying out the competition is no longer the road to success. more »
More in TechnologySee All »
Sentiment regarding the need for disruption in the mortgage tech space remains divided, though a majority of lenders agree that the industry is working to innovate for better efficiency.
CoreLogic reported higher net income during the second quarter, reflecting the positive impact of its new valuation subsidiary and acquisitions.
Technology developed by SmartZip analyzes 2,000 variables about a housing market and its homeowners to help real estate agents and lenders identify consumers most likely to sell their house or need a new mortgage.
The recent White House fintech summit was helpful in exposing companies to regulators, and vice versa, but we need to strengthen the lines of communications even more.
The Department of Veteran Affairs has renewed its contract with Black Knight Financial Services, the Jacksonville, Fla.-based company said Thursday.
FNF Group, the title insurance business of Fidelity National Financial Inc., had net earnings of $187 million for the second quarter, up from $160 million last year.
Property valuation firm LRES will now offer commercial evaluations as a result of its March acquisition of InsideValuation.
RealtyTrac is renaming its parent company Attom Data Solutions as it rolls out a new property database that links different data sources into a centralized resource.
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform