The startup, known for refinancing millennials' student loans, is now writing more than $100 million of home mortgages a month, and expects this to be its fastest-growing product. Here's why. more »
More in TechnologySee All »
By cutting costs, e-closing should allow more borrowers at the margins into the market for loans, according to Fannie Mae chief economist Doug Duncan.
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency could make the Community Reinvestment Acts spirit relevant in a digital age so long as it builds the right framework for chartered fintech companies.
While precise definitions vary, the term generally describes a smooth customer experience that may not even require a phone call or branch visit.
Just days before President Obama will leave office, the White House released a white paper advocating for the U.S. government to engage in efforts to promote the fintech industry.
Black Knight Financial Services has integrated its Lien Alert portfolio monitoring tool with its LoanSphere MSP servicing system.
Mortgage brokers and their wholesale partners have seen a slow increase in their market share since the start of the housing recovery. Remax's Motto Mortgage franchise business could accelerate growth faster than the channel's advocates hope for.
American Mortgage Consultants has acquired a business unit that handles due diligence and quality control for residential mortgages from Stewart Lender Services.
Ellie Mae has rolled out an extension to its Encompass Lending Platform to allow loan officers to originate loans in a mobile environment.
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB
- Freedom Mortgage Wholesale Division Now Using Simplifile Collaboration Service
- Ellie Mae® Selects DataVerify® Risk Mitigation System for Its Total Quality Loan Program
- Four New Counties Adopt Simplifile as Wyoming Authorizes E-recording Statewide
- FIRST AMERICAN MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS INTEGRATES FRAUDGUARD WITH LOANLOGICS LOANHD PLATFORM