Economic growth and lasting positive change within the mortgage industry require carefully considered strategy and close analysis of potential scenarios, not hastily-conceived executive orders. more »
More in TechnologySee All »
CoreLogic has released a new platform that provides information on lien and equity positions for whole loan traders and servicers.
MetaSource has acquired Dallas-based mortgage document firm Orion Financial Group in an effort to expand upon its lien release offerings.
Spokane has an estimated 500 abandoned homes in some stage of foreclosure, which city officials call zombie properties.
International Document Services has updated its idsDoc technology to support upcoming changes to Home Mortgage Disclosure Act reporting.
The mortgage lending industry may not yet be ready to share the market with marketplace lenders, but their choices are slim: Either get on board or get out of the way.
The American Land Title Association is calling on state governments to support regulations that recognize and authorize remote electronic notarizations.
JPMorgan Chase has partnered with fintech firm Roostify to build a digital self-service mortgage platform that will allow consumers to upload and electronically sign mortgage documents.
Black Knight Financial Services has launched a new tool that identifies potential liabilities to reduce title insurers' claims.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB