Fidelity National Financial has recapitalized ServiceLink Holdings, increasing its ownership in the transaction services company.
Lawmakers included a measure that will impose new mortgage reporting requirements on banks and servicers as part of a short-term highway funding bill passed this week by both chambers of Congress.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending July 31.
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., the payment-services provider, is in exclusive talks to buy SunGard Data Systems Inc. in a deal with an enterprise value of more than $8.3 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» Why Outdated Loan Origination Systems Sabotage Digital Innovation
» How Automation Can Help Control TRID Compliance Costs
» Targeted QC Reviews Better Protect Lenders From High-Risk Loans
» Why Property Valuation Methods Must Be More Robust
» 6 Benefits of Retargeting for Greater Brand Awareness and Sales
» How Technology Can Make or Break an Audit Trail
» Can Your Tech Grow With Your Company?
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» To Have Cybersecurity Done Right, Give it to Someone Else
- House Committee Passes Bills to Delay TRID Enforcement, Revise QM
- CFPB Fines Fidelity National Financial, Western Union Units $38M
- 6 Ways Relaxed Underwriting is Unlocking Mortgage Credit
- Top Producer Shares Her Secret to Keeping Referral Partners Happy
- New Construction Lending Mantra: Be Conservative