As House Panel Battles Over TRIA, Larger Fight Looms
A proposal to extend and modify the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act divided the House Financial Services Committee down party lines on Thursday, and signaled the battle lines that are likely to arise when the issue is worked out between the House and Senate.
- Full access to premium content
- Exclusive e-newsletters covering all sectors of the industry
- Expert mortgage analysis and insight, focused on key concerns
- Delivery of print edition
- Discount on mortgage conferences and events
All subscription content plus: