The new entity, called Guaranteed Rate Affinity, will primarily originate and market its services to Realogy's real estate brokerage and relocation subsidiaries. more »
More in OriginationSee All »
The Chicago Federal Home Loan Bank experienced a significant jump in mortgage originations in 2016 due to a "re-introduction" of its traditional Mortgage Partnership Finance loan product.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's temporary legal victory on Thursday has lowered the odds that President Trump will seek to remove the agency's director, Richard Cordray, despite repeated calls by prominent Republicans for his ouster.
Freddie Mac is ramping up its use of credit risk transfers, completing $215 billion in single-family transfers last year, up to $600 billion since 2013.
The change of power in the White House will not affect Fannie Mae's focus for 2017 in bringing innovations similar to the Day 1 Certainty program to its customers, CEO Timothy Mayopoulos said in an interview.
The mortgage lending industry may not yet be ready to share the market with marketplace lenders, but their choices are slim: Either get on board or get out of the way.
The American Land Title Association is calling on state governments to support regulations that recognize and authorize remote electronic notarizations.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Feb. 17.
Jared Kushner relinquished control of his family's multibillion-dollar real estate business in January to eliminate conflicts of interest when he became a top White House adviser to his father-in-law, President Donald Trump.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB