Fountainhead Commercial Capital has created a program designed to allow banks and credit unions to outsource Small Business Administration 504 loans.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development has selected current senior advisor and former Freddie Mac executive Ed Golding to head of the Office of Housing and Federal Housing Administration.
The rapidly growing rental real estate market is a huge opportunity for brokers to unlock a new source of revenue.
Lower-than-expected interest rates and greater demand for purchase loans has been a boon for both mortgage lenders and the crop of new or returning players providing warehouse lines of credit.
From Our Blogs
»Using Acronyms Speeds Up Internal Communications
»Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
»Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
»When March Madness, Mobile and Mortgages Collide
»Take Your Business Back to the Future
»Clarifying the Department of Labor's Loan Officer Ruling
»Dangers of Housing Policy 'Hidden in Plain Sight' No More
»Time to Reverse Decision to Put HECMs in the FHA MMI Fund
»The End of the Pre-Approval
»U.S. Housing Policies No Longer Reflect Reality
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer