More in OriginationSee All »
U.S. acquisitions have buoyed profits at Canadas biggest banks, whose domestic economy is sluggish and possibly on the verge of a housing crisis. The banks are expected to pursue more M&A in the U.S. if that problem persists.
Mid America Mortgage will begin purchasing electronically closed loans through its correspondent lending channel.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Aug. 26.
Strength in home sale prices in Greater Hartford did not ripple out into the state as a whole in July, as a key price indicator declined amid slower sales, a new report shows.
Homebuyers throughout South Carolina took a vacation in July.
Orange County found itself $26 million richer last week after an international software company paid a settlement, ending a lawsuit in which the county alleged it had been defrauded of millions while trying to replace its automated property tax system.
Home values rose for the 48th consecutive month in July, but not enough to close the gap with the peak set in 2007, according to Zillow.
Appraisal management software company Mercury Network has entered into an agreement to acquire valuation data and analytics services provider Platinum Data Solutions.
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners