The jury is still out on whether new sports stadiums are economic engines for their communities. But when it comes to housing alone, new stadiums are a boon for local home sales, but don't always contribute to home price appreciation. more »
Mortgage loan officers keep an eye on the long game, but making a sale is more than the sale; ushering people through the biggest purchase of their lives requires the ability to maintain relationships over time.
More in OriginationSee All »
Sperlonga Data & Analytics has begun reporting homeowner and condominium association payments and account statuses to Equifax.
Mayor Mike Pantelides announced his latest nominee for Annapolis' housing authority Board of Commissioners Monday.
Banks are to blame for delaying resolutions of U.S. mortgage investigations by failing to cooperate, a top Justice Department official said.
Home prices throughout the greater Seattle area are continuing to accelerate, but there are some signs indicating the ride into the home-price stratosphere might be slowing soon.
Home prices in 20 U.S. cities continued to gain at a solid pace in July, according to S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller data.
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump used the first debate to attack the Federal Reserve Board, reiterating accusations that it has purposely kept interest rates low to help President Obama.
Now that Fannie Mae requires trended data credit reports for its automated underwriting system, will other secondary market players follow suit? If so, how soon?
The New York City Housing Development Corp. board approved the appointment of Eric Enderlin as president.
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives