Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending May 29.
Provident Funding Associates, a private mortgage lender, has agreed to pay $9 million to settle allegations its brokers charged minorities higher fees and interest rates, federal regulators said Thursday.
More Americans than forecast signed contracts to purchase previously owned homes in April, indicating a pickup in the housing market during the busy spring selling period.
Mortgage rates climbed, lifting borrowing costs for homebuyers to the highest for 2015.
» The TRID Loophole the CPFB Says is Legit
» Why Property Valuation Methods Must Be More Robust
» 6 Benefits of Retargeting for Greater Brand Awareness and Sales
» At Long Last, a Compromise on Dodd-Frank Reform
» Shelby's Bill Is the Right Way Forward on Financial Reform
» Don't Play Telephone with Vendor Oversight
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Reduce, Reuse, Recycle for Business Success
» Watch for Variations Among States' Minimum AMC Requirements
2015 Top Producers
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report