The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals has issued an industrywide call to improve access to affordable housing.
Mel Watt, the former North Carolina lawmaker, has earned praised for his cautious approach to guiding the future of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. But critics say he is making it even more difficult to craft a system without them.
The rapidly growing rental real estate market is a huge opportunity for brokers to unlock a new source of revenue.
More Americans than forecast signed contracts to purchase previously owned homes in February, indicating a pickup in the housing market ahead of the spring selling season.
From Our Blogs
»Using Acronyms Speeds Up Internal Communications
»Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
»Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
»When March Madness, Mobile and Mortgages Collide
»Take Your Business Back to the Future
»Clarifying the Department of Labor's Loan Officer Ruling
»Dangers of Housing Policy 'Hidden in Plain Sight' No More
»Time to Reverse Decision to Put HECMs in the FHA MMI Fund
»The End of the Pre-Approval
»U.S. Housing Policies No Longer Reflect Reality
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer