Existing home sales in May will increase by 5.8% from the same month last year, the real estate marketplace Auction.com predicts. The company also expects existing home sales to rise 2.9% from April.
Hundreds of lawmakers from both sides of the political aisle are pushing for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to grant a grace period for banks, credit unions and other lenders to comply with a new mortgage disclosure rule.
JPMorgan is marketing $379 million of securities backed by a pool of mostly 30-year, fixed-rate residential mortgages.
First Internet Bank of Indiana is expanding its residential mortgage lending in its home state by offering the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development loan guarantee program.
» At Long Last, a Compromise on Dodd-Frank Reform
» Shelby's Bill Is the Right Way Forward on Financial Reform
» Don't Play Telephone with Vendor Oversight
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Reduce, Reuse, Recycle for Business Success
» Watch for Variations Among States' Minimum AMC Requirements
» When It Comes to Customers, Happy Is as Happy Does
» Demonize Housing All You Like, It's Still Critically Important
» Millennial Expectations Demand Tech and Customer Service Upgrades
2015 Top Producers
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report