Two Harbors Investment Corp. made a quick turnaround from its early September transaction and is marketing another $334 million of bonds backed by residential mortgages.
Among Florida's rental markets, South Florida imposes the heaviest financial burden, a new report shows.
Youve got basic compliance down, now get your good faith effort for October 3rd squared away with Pavaso.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Oct. 2.
» What Loan Officers Can Learn from Carly Fiorina
» Why TRID Grace Period Still Leaves Lenders Vulnerable
» How Lenders Can Avoid Falling Victim to Millennial 'FOMO'
» How to Wean the Housing Market Off Taxpayer Support
» Why CFPB Should Make Lenders Separate Appraiser, AMC Fees on TRID
» 4 Reasons Lenders Should Love TRID
» 5 Important Factors for a Successful Drip Marketing Campaign
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report