More in OriginationSee All »
Small investors, not first-time homebuyers, are driving home prices to unaffordable highs, according to a new report from Attom Data Solutions and Clear Capital.
Purchases of new homes in January were slower than forecast, signaling an increase in mortgage rates may be giving some potential buyers pause.
St. Louis area house prices rose 6.2% last year, their biggest annual gain since 2003.
Teresa Bryce Bazemore, the president of Radian Guaranty, will retire from the private mortgage insurer at the end of April.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Feb. 24.
Biased housing finance practices perpetuate the wealth gap between whites and communities of color.
The bank is holding on to $31.7 million of the notes to be issued in the $635 million conduit transaction in order to comply with risk retention rules, according to ratings agency presale reports.
CoreLogic reported a 90% year-over-year decline in net income during the fourth quarter, as impairment charges more than offset the company's revenue gains.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB