Flagstar Bank far outpaced expectations for its second-quarter results due to high loan sales and a strengthened portfolio from the subtraction of lower performing loans.
Home values in South Florida went up over the last year but the pace of gains is slowing.
The rapidly growing rental real estate market is a huge opportunity for brokers to unlock a new source of revenue.
Home prices in 20 U.S. cities rose at a slower pace in the year ended May, keeping more properties within reach for prospective buyers.
» Why 3% Down Mortgages Alone Won't Revive Housing
» Five Ways Alternative Data Can Expand Credit Access
» Why Outdated Loan Origination Systems Sabotage Digital Innovation
» The Viral Impact of the CFPB's Enhanced Complaint Database
» What You Must Do In July to Close 2015 Successfully
» Generic Whistleblower Laws Leave Mortgage Workers Underprotected
» Public-Private Alliance Can Solve Affordable Housing Crunch
» How Disparate Impact Ruling Affects Lenders' Daily Operations
» Big Ideas About Small Spaces Could Transform Housing
» Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Grow Fast, But Stay Safe
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater