More in OriginationSee All »
Economic growth and lasting positive change within the mortgage industry require carefully considered strategy and close analysis of potential scenarios, not hastily-conceived executive orders.
High origination volume and increased nonbank participation fueled another banner year for warehouse lenders, according to The Reynolds Group.
Commercial mortgage loan originations in 2017 are expected to increase 3% over last year to a record high, as market fundamentals and property prices remain strong, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
A federal appeals court upheld a ruling that barred hedge funds from suing to overturn the U.S. government's 2012 decision to capture billions of dollars in the profits generated by the mortgage guarantors Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac after their bailout.
After tapping the brakes in 2016, apartment developers in the Twin Cities are shifting into overdrive.
On the heels of a record-setting year for sales of existing homes in Wisconsin, January's market kept the momentum going in 2017 by posting the most sales for that month since 2005.
The Chicago Federal Home Loan Bank experienced a significant jump in mortgage originations in 2016 due to a "re-introduction" of its traditional Mortgage Partnership Finance loan product.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's temporary legal victory on Thursday has lowered the odds that President Trump will seek to remove the agency's director, Richard Cordray, despite repeated calls by prominent Republicans for his ouster.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB