New technology developed by mortgage software vendor LoanLogics aims to automate and streamline closed-loan purchasing and quality control processes for correspondent investors.
BOK Financial has hired Glenn Brunker to oversee mortgage operations and manage the bank's transition to a new federally required consolidated mortgage disclosure regime.
The rapidly growing rental real estate market is a huge opportunity for brokers to unlock a new source of revenue.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending July 3.
» Big Ideas About Small Spaces Could Transform Housing
» Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Grow Fast, But Stay Safe
» Argument Against LO Comp Law Misses the Point
» Using Unreliable Data Won't Help Credit Invisibles
» New Credit Score Models Hold Promise for Credit Access
» How Automation Can Help Control TRID Compliance Costs
» Proceed with Caution on Credit Scoring with Alternative Data
» With Slush Fund Crackdown, CFPB Gets Serious on Loan Officer Comp
» Share the Love with the Operational Side of the Business
» Targeted QC Reviews Better Protect Lenders From High-Risk Loans
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater