More in OriginationSee All »
Concern around billionaires from abroad creating a price bubble by sheltering wealth in U.S. real estate is nothing more than hype caused by market commentators for the sake of ratings and page clicks.
The national credit union trade associations have joined with unlikely partners as co-signers on a letter that calls out the Department of Housing and Urban Development over lending issues.
The Los Angeles City Council joined Los Angeles County in trying to get California Gov. Jerry Brown to declare a state of emergency for the problem of homelessness.
Gateway Mortgage Group has partnered with National Homebuyers Fund to create a grant and down payment assistance program.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency is seeking to make it easier for Federal Home Loan Banks to accept certain kinds of collateral for advances.
Angel Oak Capital's second securitization of nonprime residential mortgages brought its funding costs down significantly, helped by the addition of some new investors.
Mortgage application activity decreased 2.1% from one week earlier, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
Ellie Mae has integrated settlement software from Qualia with its Encompass platform.
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners