A leader who surrounds herself with diverse thought and talent, Nikki Groff of Wallick & Volk Mortgage Bankers, formed a team that helped propel her to Top Producer status from a small Arizona town.
More in OriginationSee All »
A new Rural Housing Service construction-to-permanent loan program is garnering strong interest from lenders and builders who see it as a much-needed opportunity.
ClosingCorp has rebranded its Loan Estimate and Good Faith Estimate products as a single service, SmartFees.
Heather Russell, who was fired earlier this year as Fifth Third Bancorp's chief legal officer, has re-emerged in a new role.
SunTrust Banks in Atlanta has agreed to buy the multifamily lending business of Pillar Financial in New York.
Rates for the 30-year conforming fixed-rate mortgage rose above 3.5% for the first-time since before the Brexit vote, according to Freddie Mac.
Record deposit growth, improved expense management and strong revenue gains from mortgage banking boosted Umpqua Holdings' profits in the third quarter.
Sales of previously owned homes increased more than projected in September, showing residential real estate continues to contribute modestly to growth.
Potential homebuyers in St. Louis will be glad to know they're looking in a bargain-rich burgh.
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record