Compliance software provider QuestSoft found that nearly one in five lenders is considering switching their loan origination systems this year.
Wells Fargo's quality-control procedures will play a key role in a closely watched mortgage-fraud case that could go to trial this summer. Federal prosecutors are using the bank's internal reports to allege its executives knew about deficient loans.
The rapidly growing rental real estate market is a huge opportunity for brokers to unlock a new source of revenue.
FirstKey Lending is securitizing $241 million of fixed-rate loans it made to landlords for the purchase of buy-to-rent, single-family homes, according to a presale from Kroll Bond Ratings Agency.
From Our Blogs
»Do You Have A Roberta?
»6 Ways to Use Big Data in Your Marketing
»Using Acronyms Speeds Up Internal Communications
»Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
»Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
»When March Madness, Mobile and Mortgages Collide
»Take Your Business Back to the Future
»Clarifying the Department of Labor's Loan Officer Ruling
»Dangers of Housing Policy 'Hidden in Plain Sight' No More
»Time to Reverse Decision to Put HECMs in the FHA MMI Fund
- Integrated Disclosure Deadline Could Be Delayed, Top CFPB Official Says
- Servicers in DOJ's Crosshairs Following JPM Robo-Signing Settlement
- Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
- A Deal to Reinvent the Subprime Mortgage-Backed Security
- Warehouse Lenders, Mortgage Originators Back on the Same Page
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer