Citigroup is marketing $216 million of reperforming residential mortgage-backed securities and Two Harbors returns to market with its fourth prime RMBS of the year.
Mortgage lenders are in the final stretch of preparing to deliver the new TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures to borrowers. But it's not just the change of forms that's causing alarm bells. Fines could be steep and legal liability could be even higher for violators, while necessary technology changes are expensive.
The rapidly growing rental real estate market is a huge opportunity for brokers to unlock a new source of revenue.
The merger of the Federal Home Loan Banks in Des Moines and Seattle became official on Monday, shrinking the overall number of banks in the system to 11.
» The TRID Loophole the CPFB Says is Legit
» Why Property Valuation Methods Must Be More Robust
» 6 Benefits of Retargeting for Greater Brand Awareness and Sales
» At Long Last, a Compromise on Dodd-Frank Reform
» Shelby's Bill Is the Right Way Forward on Financial Reform
» Don't Play Telephone with Vendor Oversight
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Reduce, Reuse, Recycle for Business Success
» Watch for Variations Among States' Minimum AMC Requirements
2015 Top Producers
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report