United Wholesale Mortgage has released a new origination system for brokers and correspondents.
The Supreme Court gave borrowers the path to file a rescission notice without going to court, but experts expect more banks to initiate legal proceedings to stop rescissions they see as frivolous.
Available 24/7, online continuing education for all states is within reach from AllRegs
Over 50% of mortgage lenders said they plan to increase their marketing towards first-time homebuyers in 2015 to take advantage of changes in conforming and government lending programs.
From Our Blogs
»RESPA and Section 8: Another Wake-up Call
»What a New Measure of Mortgage Denials Reveals About Credit Access
»State of the Union
»Did the CFPB Really Just Say That?
»Government Looks to Stay Put in Mortgage Market
»The New Sick Leave Law in California Affects All Businesses
»Banks Should Be Asking What's Outside Your Wallet
»VA Loans to Gulf War Vets Surge As Agency Builds Market Share
»What Are You Going to do Tomorrow?
»Have a 100% Day
- JPM, Wells Loan Officers Got Kickbacks from Title Firm, CFPB Says
- Altisource Adds Chief Revenue Officer to Ease Reliance on Ocwen
- Ocwen's Altisource Spinoff Fires 800 as CEO Pleas for Calm
- Hope of FHA Refi Boom Grows on Eve of Premium Cut
- What a New Measure of Mortgage Denials Reveals About Credit Access