DocMagic Launches Free eSign Technology
DocMagic, Inc., the mortgage industrys leading provider of loan document and automated compliance technologies, announced an industry break-through by making its eSign platform available to any user at no cost. DocMagic's eSign solution gives users the ability to ...
Making the Sale: The Best and the Brightest
This is yet another column discussing running your mortgage originations business (be it broker or banker) like it was any other business. Successful business owners don't necessarily reinvent the wheel especially when it comes to what might be termed "human resources" stuff.
CFPB Now Has Teeth and They Bite
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau plans to provide early warning of possible enforcement actions. Subjects under investigation to be given opportunity to respond to CFPB concerns, On Nov. 7, CFPB outlined plans to provide advance notice of potential enforcement actions ...
Making the Sale: Pass the Ammunition
In marketing your company, like any sport, there is offense and defense. Defense means not giving your competition any ammunition to use in their marketing campaigns.
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced