New specifications for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's common mortgage application unveiled Tuesday add data points and remove obsolete questions, as well as include additional capabilities to promote digital mortgage workflows. more »
More in TechnologySee All »
Reynolds and Reynolds subsidiary International Document Services has added a fulfillment dashboard to its idsDoc mortgage document preparation system.
First Community Mortgage is taking somewhat of an unusual approach with its latest branding campaign.
Clara, a new online mortgage lender, has launched with $27 million in equity financing.
It's time to move past the fear that digital mortgages will make loan officers obsolete.
Mortgage portfolio retention strategies typically focus on proactively approaching borrowers who can benefit from refinancing. But companies are increasingly using enhanced analytics to further segment their customer base and identify borrowers on the cusp of buying a new home.
The emergence of lenders that have no real connection to a geographic area prompts questions over how the Community Reinvestment Acts good neighbor policy can continue.
Freddie Mac has released a new online tool for lenders that determines whether a borrower's income qualifies them for a low down payment mortgage on a particular property.
Under pressure from regulators to beef up risk management in commercial real estate lending, banks are using new software tools to improve analysis.
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners