LoanPerformance, San Francisco, and Intelligent Results, Bellevue, Wash., have announced the introduction of ScoreText, a predictive modeling system the companies say has wide application for mortgage servicers.ScoreText integrates structured data with unstructured text data, enabling servicers to better understand and predict customer behavior in servicing and collection efforts, they said. "Today's best predictive models only incorporate about 20% of the available data," said Richard Harmon, senior vice president for scoring and analytics at LoanPerformance. "By exploiting the available unstructured data that makes up the other 80%, mortgage servicers can not only improve their ability to predict customer behavior, but can have a much better understanding of the key factors differentiating behavior." The companies can be found on the Web at http://www.loanperformance.com and http://www.intelligentresults.com.

Subscribe Now

Authoritative analysis and perspective for every segment of the mortgage industry

30-Day Free Trial

Authoritative analysis and perspective for every segment of the mortgage industry