How we select the Best Fintechs to Work For

Register now

This is SourceMedia’s second annual ranking of the Best Fintechs to Work For. The analysis is completed with the Best Companies Group, which looks at employer benefits and policies in addition to conducting employee surveys.

To apply, companies must provide technology products that foster the delivery of financial services. This includes core system providers, digital banks, fintech incubators, customer relationship platforms for wealth management firms and payments companies. Applicants must have been operational for at least a year and have a minimum of 15 employees. There is no fee to apply.

The employer questionnaire includes information about workplace benefits, policies and practices and makes up 25% of the company’s overall score. The remaining 75% is based on surveys completed by employees, which include 78 statements they rate on a five-point agreement scale and two open-ended questions.

The ranking is determined by analyzing both data sets. Some applicants may not rate high enough to qualify for the ranking. Participating companies can buy an employee feedback report.

Last year’s ranking is available here.

For information on applying to next year's program, please visit here.

For reprint and licensing requests for this article, click here.
Employee benefits Employee engagement Employee retention Compensation Fintech Best Fintechs to Work For