Bank of America has settled a national class-action lawsuit brought by former employees who claimed they weren't paid for overtime work.
As marketing services agreements increasingly fall out of favor, a more level playing field may emerge where loan officers must aggressively compete on their skill and service to win referral business.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development's policies governing the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage program failed to detect instances where borrowers failed to comply with residency requirements, according to a report.
Terry and Pamela Shockley's Eugene house is in foreclosure and scheduled to be sold to the highest bidder in late December, according to Lane County property records.
» Presidential Politics Offer a Branding Lesson for Lenders
» Is Your Lending Institution a Desirable Target for Acquisition?
» Three Regulators Are Scarier than One
» No Doubt About It, MSAs Must Go
» The Case for Empowering Operations to Effect Change
» Ambiguities Remain Around MSAs
» Generic Whistleblower Laws Leave Mortgage Workers Underprotected
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report