Blackstone Group LP acquired a "significant equity stake" in mortgage insurer PMI Group Inc.
The city of Dallas scored an initial victory Tuesday in its attempt to foreclose on a stalled southern Dallas development.
Nationstar Mortgage will provide up to $30 million to financially troubled Milwaukee homeowners under an agreement announced by city officials.
New Jersey Community Capital in New Brunswick won a Fannie Mae auction of nonperforming loans.
» Why REO Rehab is Making a Comeback
» Here's One Thing the CFPB Gets Right
» Why Default Servicing Processes Haven't Improved Since the Crisis
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
» Past Problems Will Make Next REO Cycle Unique Unto Itself
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
- How an End to MSAs Will Level the Mortgage Playing Field
- Mortgage Servicers Resume Securitizing Repayment Rights
- CEO's Resignation May Portend Stonegate's Pursuit of an Acquirer: Analyst
- 10 Common and Costly Adjustments to Appraisal Comps
- Real Estate Agents to Extend Contracts for New Mortgage Disclosures
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report