More in ServicingSee All »
New Jersey Community Capital, a nonprofit community development financial institution, made the winning bid for Fannie Mae's third "community impact pool" of nonperforming loans.
The Federal Housing Administration's loan sales are drawing more attention after a recent critical report said it was resulting in vulnerable borrowers losing their homes.
Foreclosure activity continued to die out in Southwest Florida last month, but zombie properties still haunt the real estate market.
Mortgage foreclosure and delinquency rates in the Colorado Springs area fell in March to the lowest level in the more than seven years that real-estate data provider CoreLogic Inc. has been compiling information.
Wells Fargo & Co. agreed to pay a $70 million penalty in ending the banks five-year fight to settle legal claims over foreclosure missteps after the 2008 credit crisis.
With the nominees likely clear for the Republican and Democratic presidential tickets, speculation has turned to whom Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton could pick as their running mates. A number of those names mentioned are key figures on financial policy. Following are some of the top possible picks.
The number of U.S. houses left vacant because of foreclosure was down at the start of the second quarter compared with the same period last year. But New Jersey's share of these so-called zombies continues to be tops in the nation.
The zombies are being vanquished.
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close? Platform
- Arbor Bank Selects Pavaso Digital Close Platform
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions
- Simplifile Adds 16 County Recording Offices Across Southeast, Mid-Atlantic