In order to address lenders' issues with mortgage servicing rights financing, the industry needs to reconsider its typical securitization structures. more »
More in ServicingSee All »
Deutsche Bank sought an unusual provision in its $7.2 billion mortgage-bond settlement with the U.S. government, and seems to have won it: the bank can pay down part of its penalty by lending money to fund managers.
A subsidiary of PennyMac Financial Services is offering secured term notes that are collateralized by Ginnie Mae mortgage servicing rights.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Jan. 20.
The foreclosure rate among outstanding mortgage loans in Albuquerque decreased to 1.61% in October, though foreclosure activity was still slightly higher than the national rate of 0.85%, according to CoreLogic.
Quarterly profit fell at SunTrust Banks in Atlanta as noninterest expense rose 8.4% and its loan-loss provision increased.
Treasury Secretary-designate Steven Mnuchin struck a pro-banking industry tone during testimony on Capitol Hill Thursday while tangling with lawmakers over foreclosures, offshore accounts and other issues.
A Fontana, Calif., man pleaded guilty to stealing from Oxnard, Calif., residents in a foreclosure consultant scam, officials said.
Steven Mnuchin's time as OneWest CEO is expected to draw ample attention at his nomination hearing, but it will not be the only issue to come up as senators try to gauge how he would lead President-elect Trump's financial policies.
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB
- Freedom Mortgage Wholesale Division Now Using Simplifile Collaboration Service
- Ellie Mae® Selects DataVerify® Risk Mitigation System for Its Total Quality Loan Program
- Four New Counties Adopt Simplifile as Wyoming Authorizes E-recording Statewide
- FIRST AMERICAN MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS INTEGRATES FRAUDGUARD WITH LOANLOGICS LOANHD PLATFORM