Regions Bank in Birmingham, Ala. has been approved as a Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing multifamily lender and acquired the servicing on a $1 billion Fannie apartment loan portfolio.
The online ballot is now open for mortgage lender and servicing professionals to vote for their favorite technology and services vendors.
MGIC Investment Corp. promoted Patrick Sinks to chief executive officer as the mortgage insurer looks for ways to raise capital to meet new industry standards proposed by a U.S. regulator.
The official in charge of monitoring JPMorgan Chase's $13 billion settlement with bank regulators released his initial progress report this week.
The Federal Housing Administration is working to revamp its loan quality review program so that lenders will gain confidence in originating more single-family loans backed by the agency.
From Our Blogs
»They're Not All Bad Guys: Mortgage Bankers Seeking Bank Charters
»Passing the CFPB Servicing File Test
»The Payoff from Automating Payoffs
»Dave Brat Fudges the 'Blame Fannie and Freddie' Narrative
»Have Delinquencies Really Declined Or Just Relocated?
»Why the Single-Family Rental Securitization Trend May Last
»Foreclosure Fast-Tracking Gains Momentum
»Get a Handle on Mortgage Servicing Challenges
- B of A Puts Countrywide Vet in Charge of Mortgage Lending
- The Evidence Is Clear: Housing Market Headed Back Downward
- CFPB Tries to Tame Monster It Helped Create: Mini-Correspondents
- Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Livid Over FHFA Watchdog Report
- CFPB May Be the Best Thing Ever for Independent Mortgage Bankers
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter