Borrowers who walked away from underwater mortgages are coming back to the market. Some lenders are ready to give them a second chance. more »
More in ServicingSee All »
Fannie Mae has released the list of winners from its fourth nonperforming loan sale, which included a Goldman Sachs subsidiary.
Blackstone portfolio company Incenter has agreed to purchase Interactive Mortgage Advisers.
Homes in South Florida are overpriced in relation to the region's overall economy, though that doesn't necessarily mean the housing market is headed for another tumble, a new report shows.
Annapolis officials are hoping the passage of state legislation will make it easier for them to monitor and punish owners of vacant or blighted buildings throughout the city.
Home foreclosures are down in Kansas and nationally, according to a report from CoreLogic.
U.S. Bancorp agreed to pay $10 million while Banco Santander settled for $3.4 million following missteps in how they handled earlier orders from regulators to fix faulty foreclosure practices, according to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Foreclosures nationwide continued to decrease in December, according to CoreLogic.
Walter Investment Management Corp. has named David Schneider as president of servicing and originations at Ditech Financial.
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski
- SingleSource Property Solutions Merges with iMortgage Services
- Compliance and Technology among Biggest TRID Implementation Concerns, According to Genworth Survey
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Announces New Relationship with Ellie Mae
- Aspen Grove Solutions announce strategic partnership with Brookstone Management, LLC