A Michigan woman convicted of fraud for attempting to forge a $70,000 check to stop foreclosure proceedings on her house will not face jail time.
A St. Paul program aimed to buy and rehab vacant and abandoned homes has raised questions whether the effort was worth it, or if the city spent too much by making the homes a little too fancy for the rate of return.
Foreclosure and mortgage delinquency rates continued to decline in March in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City on a year-over-year basis.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending May 29.
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Revoke Mortgagee Letter 2015-03 for Nonborrowing Spouses
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
» The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report