Carrington Capital Management will challenge a court decision to award contractual damages to an investor it blocked from pulling money out of a mortgage securities fund it managed in 2007.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending April 17.
A measure moving through the Indiana General Assembly was billed as an effort to give cities more tools to fight blight and crack down on abandoned homes that destabilize neighborhoods.
Keep Your Home California continues to expand its programs to help low- and moderate-income homeowners struggling to pay their mortgages.
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
» The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
» Market for MSRs Not So Lopsided After All
» Take Advantage of Opportunities to Get Ahead of HELOC Resets
» Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
» Debt Collection Law Warped by New Breed of Suits
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Vladimir Bien-Aime Wins Mortgage Banking Magazines 2015 Tech All-Star Award
- New Industry Recognition and Growth at Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work