Borrowers who walked away from underwater mortgages are coming back to the market. Some lenders are ready to give them a second chance. more »
More in ServicingSee All »
Low borrowing costs and rising home values are just two of several reasons why owning a home is far less burdensome than it was a decade ago.
Atlantic City, N.J., has the fifth worst vacancy rate in the U.S, according to RealtyTrac.
A federal judge indicated this week that he didn't see Bank of America as the victim of three local defendants accused of defrauding the bank because of the bank's practices that helped lead to the national real estate collapse in 2008.
A newly launched website has some features of a conventional real estate website, but with a twist.
Fannie Mae has released the list of winners from its fourth nonperforming loan sale, which included a Goldman Sachs subsidiary.
Blackstone portfolio company Incenter has agreed to purchase Interactive Mortgage Advisers.
Homes in South Florida are overpriced in relation to the region's overall economy, though that doesn't necessarily mean the housing market is headed for another tumble, a new report shows.
Annapolis officials are hoping the passage of state legislation will make it easier for them to monitor and punish owners of vacant or blighted buildings throughout the city.
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski
- SingleSource Property Solutions Merges with iMortgage Services
- Compliance and Technology among Biggest TRID Implementation Concerns, According to Genworth Survey
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Announces New Relationship with Ellie Mae
- Aspen Grove Solutions announce strategic partnership with Brookstone Management, LLC