The San Francisco bank reported a 17% drop in mortgage fee income during the second quarter as other lenders made inroads by refinancing its customers. more »
More in ServicingSee All »
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending July 22.
New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Thursday announced a new grant initiative aimed at reducing the volume of so-called zombie homes properties that have not been properly maintained through prolonged foreclosure proceedings.
He calls himself Nana I Am and he's at the center of perhaps the most unique and bizarre squatter case in Las Vegas.
The Department of Veteran Affairs has renewed its contract with Black Knight Financial Services, the Jacksonville, Fla.-based company said Thursday.
An 11-story office tower in the heart of the Dayton Central Business District could be headed for auction after the loss of some major tenants and after its owners defaulted on a bank loan.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's fifth anniversary marks an important shift for the agency in which it pivots from rules required by the Dodd-Frank Act to pursuing other areas.
Real estate foreclosures in Hawaii are close to flat with last year's levels after five months in which case volume surged through March before settling back down in April and May.
San Joaquin County, Calif., foreclosure activity continued to slow in the first six months of the year, with related legal filings down nearly 15% from the preceding six months and more than 9% lower than the first half of 2015.
- Senate Passes Bipartisan FHA Condo Reform Bill
- HUD to Investigate Down Payment Assistance Program Practices
- Wells Fargo's Mortgage Machine Shows Signs of Vulnerability
- Republican Platform Softens Stance on Winding Down Fannie, Freddie
- This Loan Officer Has a 10-Point Plan for Constant Customer Contact
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform