A growing number of industry insiders find mortgage lending compliance may slow down but will not stop increased demand for electronic transactions.
Two key Democrats are asking the Government Accountability Office to investigate the financial stability of nonbank mortgage servicers and potential harms to borrowers.
MT Award Winners
Remembering Steve Fraser
CFPB eClose Pilot
Home retention strategies outpaced foreclosure sales in August by a five-to-one ratio, according to the Hope Now alliance.
Changes to representation and warranty contract are also expected to be announced at the MBA Annual.
From Our Blogs
»Roulette Red Quickly Turns into Red Rocks Outside Las Vegas
»Vegas Dining Makes a Bid to Provide Quality as Well as Quantity
»Social Media Dialogue Adds Digital Element to MBA Annual Experience
»Private Mortgage Securitizations Have a Math Problem
»REO Brokers Should Diversify Services, but
»What the DOJ Wants When It Comes Knocking
»The Scientific Approach to Mitigating Operational Risk
»How Auctioning Troubled Mortgages Can Boost the Housing Recovery
»How Lenders Can Use CFPB Complaint Data to Improve Performance
»New WTC Tower Still Sits Vacant, But Is Already Full of Memories
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team