Fidelity National Financial has recapitalized ServiceLink Holdings, increasing its ownership in the transaction services company.
Bank of America has received approval for additional credit during the first quarter of 2015 from the independent monitor overseeing its compliance with the requirements of its mortgage settlement agreement.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending July 31.
If the metro Atlanta housing market has been having trouble gaining speed, it could be because so many homes here are still underwater.
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
» Past Problems Will Make Next REO Cycle Unique Unto Itself
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Revoke Mortgagee Letter 2015-03 for Nonborrowing Spouses
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater