More in ServicingSee All »
MountainView Servicing Group said Friday that it is the exclusive advisor for the sale of a bulk mortgage servicing rights portfolio with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae loans.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending May 6.
A bill that would give California widows and widowers greater protections against foreclosure passed a state Senate committee.
Under the Federal Housing Finance Agency's new mortgage modification program, less than 1% of all seriously underwater properties might qualify for principal loan forgiveness, according to RealtyTrac.
Bill McDaniel, a Collier County, Fla., commission candidate running on his record as a businessman, owns two companies that are at least two years late paying property taxes and owe a total of more than $140,000 to Collier and Hendry counties.
Fewer homeowners in Southwest Florida are struggling to stay above water this year.
PHH Corp. reported a first-quarter loss of $30 million, which included a $10 million pretax adjustment to the value of its mortgage servicing rights.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings reported a $132.4 million loss for the first quarter of 2016, showcasing once more the toll falling interest rates have taken on companies across the mortgage industry.
- Simplifile and Landtech Data Corporation Integration Streamlines E-Recoding Process for Settlement Service Providers
- Pavaso Achieves 2,000th Live Transaction on Digital Closing Platform
- DocMagic Announces the Formal Launch of its New Total eClosing Solution
- Hidden Income in Non-Performing Note Pools??
- DocMagic Unveils New Premium Rep and Warrant Offering Guaranteed TRID Compliance up to $5,000,000