Clayton Holdings has acquired technology valuation provider Red Bell Real Estate and its sister company, Main Street Valuations.
After months of declines, there's a jump in the number of North Texas homes facing foreclosure next month.
A Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae mortgage servicing rights portfolio with approximately $10 billion of unpaid principal balance is now on the market.
Orange County property owners who have no equity in their homes are a rarity these days -- a far cry from the ugliness of the Great Recession just a few years ago.
From Our Blogs
»Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
»Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
»The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
»New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
»Market for MSRs Not So Lopsided After All
»Take Advantage of Opportunities to Get Ahead of HELOC Resets
»Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
»Debt Collection Law Warped by New Breed of Suits
»Understanding Mortgage Servicing in the Twitterverse
»New Subprime Loans Use Less Technology
- Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
- A Deal to Reinvent the Subprime Mortgage-Backed Security
- Integrated Disclosure Deadline Could Be Delayed, Top CFPB Official Says
- Servicers in DOJ's Crosshairs Following JPM Robo-Signing Settlement
- Wells Fargo to Cut 1,000 Mortgage Servicing Jobs
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer