Universal American Mortgage Co., the mortgage banking subsidiary of Lennar Corp., one of the nation's largest homebuilders, has acquired certain assets of Colorado-based Pinnacle Mortgage Group.
The 14-term congressman was a dominating force as House Banking Committee chairman. But the savings and loan deregulation bearing his name tarnished his legislative record, and ethics allegations created a cloud of suspicion that led to his ouster.
The Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization will release two residential mortgage data standard updates in November 2014 and July 2015.
Consumer credit default rates continued declining to historical lows in July.
After commercial mortgage-backed security delinquencies declined for 15 straight months, this streak came to an end in July.
From Our Blogs
»Walking Dead? Beware the Zombie Foreclosure
»Is Green the Only Color That Matters in Mortgages? If Only
»The Unvarnished Truth About Rising REO Volume
»They're Not All Bad Guys: Mortgage Bankers Seeking Bank Charters
»Passing the CFPB Servicing File Test
»The Payoff from Automating Payoffs
»Dave Brat Fudges the 'Blame Fannie and Freddie' Narrative
»Have Delinquencies Really Declined Or Just Relocated?
»Why the Single-Family Rental Securitization Trend May Last
»Foreclosure Fast-Tracking Gains Momentum
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter