After a "landmark" first-quarter driven by mortgage origination gains, Flagstar Bancorp is counting on mortgage servicing and community banking to spur future growth.
Walter Investment Management Corp. is preparing to refinance and retain loans through other channels after the HARP ends in 2016.
The Milwaukee Common Council is expected to take up a measure Tuesday that, if approved, would accelerate the city's ability to foreclose on vacant, tax-delinquent properties.
While all the ingredients are in place for home sale prices to begin recovering, they have been refusing to budge in the last few months.
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Revoke Mortgagee Letter 2015-03 for Nonborrowing Spouses
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
» The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report