Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Oct. 9.
Fannie Mae is selling $1.2 billion worth of nonperforming loans, in an attempt to give borrowers other options besides foreclosure.
In the taut housing-bubble muckraker "99 Homes," foreclosed homeowners deface a residence with raw sewage, and write "kill bankers" on the wall.
Central Florida's ranks of empty, foreclosed houses are seemingly coming back to life with new buyers and rehabbers but the region still ranked in the Top 10 nationally for "zombie" foreclosures.
» To Meet Investor Demands, Servicers Must Customize REO Strategies
» Fair Lending Lawsuit Could Affect Disparate Impact
» If It Ain't Broke, Just Tweak It
» Why REO Rehab is Making a Comeback
» Here's One Thing the CFPB Gets Right
» Why Default Servicing Processes Haven't Improved Since the Crisis
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
- Seroka Differentiates Mortgage Industry Brands and Builds Winning Internal Cultures
- Applied Business Software Announces Major Software Update
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security