The portfolios of the top four servicers all grew on a year-over-year basis, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's study.
It is looking to sell the property within the next three years as part of a plan to consolidate its office space into a single location.
Sen. Richard Shelby isn't new to Banking Committee leadership, but he would face a crucial ticking clock if he returns as chairman of the panel next year.
The earthquake in Napa County, Calif., will not impact the rating of securities backed by residential mortgage loans on Californian properties, according to Fitch Ratings.
The Charlotte, N.C., bank has lost more than $60 billion on its acquisition of Countrywide, including the cost of last week's big settlement with the Justice Department. But its issues are hardly over. The pain will continue for years as it has hundreds of thousands of delinquent, unsellable mortgage loans to work through.
From Our Blogs
»How Banks Can Back the Military on the Home Front
»Walking Dead? Beware the Zombie Foreclosure
»Is Green the Only Color That Matters in Mortgages? If Only
»The Unvarnished Truth About Rising REO Volume
»They're Not All Bad Guys: Mortgage Bankers Seeking Bank Charters
»Passing the CFPB Servicing File Test
»The Payoff from Automating Payoffs
»Dave Brat Fudges the 'Blame Fannie and Freddie' Narrative
»Have Delinquencies Really Declined Or Just Relocated?
»Why the Single-Family Rental Securitization Trend May Last
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter