The number of homes that are financially underwater decreased in the second quarter, as property values for the bottom third of the market saw faster rates of growth, according to Zillow.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Sept. 4.
Blackstone Group LP acquired a "significant equity stake" in mortgage insurer PMI Group Inc.
The city of Dallas scored an initial victory Tuesday in its attempt to foreclose on a stalled southern Dallas development.
» Why REO Rehab is Making a Comeback
» Here's One Thing the CFPB Gets Right
» Why Default Servicing Processes Haven't Improved Since the Crisis
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
» Past Problems Will Make Next REO Cycle Unique Unto Itself
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
- How an End to MSAs Will Level the Mortgage Playing Field
- Mortgage Servicers Resume Securitizing Repayment Rights
- CEO's Resignation May Portend Stonegate's Pursuit of an Acquirer: Analyst
- Real Estate Agents to Extend Contracts for New Mortgage Disclosures
- Are All Marketing Services Agreements Illegal? Don't Go There
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report