How Democrats and Republicans Differ on Next Steps for Housing
The Democratic and Republican platforms adopted at this year's party conventions take a more forward-looking approach to housing issues than they did four years ago. But they have distinctly different views on the government's role in maintaining a robust mortgage industry.
- Full access to premium content
- Exclusive e-newsletters covering all sectors of the industry
- Expert mortgage analysis and insight, focused on key concerns
- Delivery of print edition
- Discount on mortgage conferences and events
All subscription content plus: