HUD to Cut FHA Multifamily Premiums to Boost Affordable Housing
The Department of Housing and Urban Development is reducing the mortgage insurance premiums it charges on Federal Housing Administration multifamily loans to encourage the renovation of affordable housing units and promote energy-efficient upgrades.
- Full access to premium content
- Exclusive e-newsletters covering all sectors of the industry
- Expert mortgage analysis and insight, focused on key concerns
- Delivery of print edition
- Discount on mortgage conferences and events
All subscription content plus: