More in PeopleSee All »
With the nominees likely clear for the Republican and Democratic presidential tickets, speculation has turned to whom Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton could pick as their running mates. A number of those names mentioned are key figures on financial policy. Following are some of the top possible picks.
Staying on top of credit underwriting rules is essential for Rosalie Rains of Capital Financial Advisors, and when things get slow she can always turn to the two-color flier she made when she first started originating loans.
Wells Fargo said that it was eliminating 16 mortgage positions in Charlotte and Fort Mill, S.C., citing market conditions for its latest round of job cuts.
Former Wells Fargo executive Mike Heid was voted onto Fannie Mae's board of directors Wednesday.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending May 20.
Essent Group may have an opportunity to buy Radian Group, the rival mortgage insurer whose chief executive officer is stepping down.
Radian Group, the second-largest U.S. mortgage insurer, said Chief Executive Officer S.A. Ibrahim will step down at the end of next year after steering the company through the financial crisis as weaker rivals collapsed.
Joseph Chacko works with H1B visa holders in ethnic communities, and uses his knowledge of agency guidelines and immigration policy to offer foreign workers a place to put down roots.
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform
- Arbor Bank Selects Pavaso Digital Close Platform
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions
- Simplifile Adds 16 County Recording Offices Across Southeast, Mid-Atlantic