Societe Generale is entering the U.S. commercial mortgage-backed securities market and has hired a team of more than 10 people from Royal Bank of Scotland Group for the effort.
CoreLogic Inc., the property-data firm spun off from First American Financial Corp., hired Frank Nothaft from Freddie Mac as its chief economist.
Freedom Mortgage will hire 500 additional employees to accommodate an anticipated increase in Federal Housing Administration refinance and purchase transactions.
Ocwen Financial Corp. named two new members to its board of directors as the nonbank servicer works to repair its image in the eyes of regulators and investors.
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office