More in PeopleSee All »
The financial services industry has high hopes that President Trump will usher in a new era of less regulation and economic growth, but here are challenges the new administration will face.
In a candid, in-depth exit interview, Ted Tozer discusses Ginnie Mae's growth during his seven years at the agency's helm, the need for comprehensive housing finance reform, big banks' retreat from mortgages, counterparty risk management and more.
The company sued the former director over the debt, which disqualified him from board service.
As president of the secondary marketing agency, Tozer has helped the mortgage market to continue functioning and keep up with changes following the financial crisis. The incoming Trump administration has not yet picked a successor.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Jan. 13.
Flushing Financial in Uniondale, N.Y., has its next chairman lined up.
American Mortgage Consultants has acquired a business unit that handles due diligence and quality control for residential mortgages from Stewart Lender Services.
Independent mortgage banking and brokerage firms added 4,000 employees in November, even as rising interest rates took its toll on loan application volume.
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB
- Freedom Mortgage Wholesale Division Now Using Simplifile Collaboration Service
- Ellie Mae® Selects DataVerify® Risk Mitigation System for Its Total Quality Loan Program
- Four New Counties Adopt Simplifile as Wyoming Authorizes E-recording Statewide
- FIRST AMERICAN MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS INTEGRATES FRAUDGUARD WITH LOANLOGICS LOANHD PLATFORM