Julian Castro, who was confirmed as the new secretary for housing and urban development, is bound to face continued industry lobbying to lower premiums paid to the Federal Housing Administration.
Fortress Investment Group hired Adam Siegel, a former trader at Royal Bank of Scotland Group, to expand its mortgage business.
FormFree Holdings, a mortgage technology vendor in Athens, Ga., has appointed John Sheppard, a former Coca-Cola International executive, to be its president and chief operating officer.
National Mortgage News has won an award from the Native American Journalists Association.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter