Carrington Mortgage Services in Santa Ana, Calif., has hired a former JPMorgan Chase & Co. executive to lead its mortgage lending operations.
Galante's impending departure may signal that the recovery of the federal mortgage insurance fund is nearly complete and an upcoming report will show a healthy capital level.
Observer Capital's first acquisition includes business-to-business publications National Mortgage News, Mortgage Servicing News, Origination News and American Banker.
Jobs report shows nonbank originators added 2,200 new hires to their payrolls in June.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter