The top Republican and Democratic spots on the House Financial Services Committee will remain unchanged in the new Congress.
JPMorgan Chase said it's on track to eliminate 3,000 more jobs this year than previously forecast in its mortgage and credit-card divisions.
Industry veteran David Applegate will serve as CEO of Common Securitization Solutions LLC, the new firm co-owned by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to develop a common securitization platform for the mortgage secondary market.
Bill Cosgrove intends to make the return of the first-time homebuyer his primary focus as the new chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Recovery Continues to Strengthen According to Auction.com Research Report
- National Field Representatives Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- IDS Creates Internal Team to Manage Mortgage Doc Prep System Integrations
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast