More in PeopleSee All »
Foundation Asset Management has requested a special meeting of Stewart Information Services Corp. stockholders, where it will propose removing co-vice chairmen Malcolm Morris and Stewart Morris Jr. from the company's board of directors.
By investing time early on with clients who may not be immediately ready for a mortgage, loan officer Becky Sandiland establishes relationships that generate future business.
First Community Mortgage, a subsidiary of First Community Bank in Murfreesboro, Tenn., has started a consumer direct lending operation working out of a new office in Cleveland.
Walter Investment Management Corp. subsidiary Ditech Financial plans to lay off more than 100 employees in North Carolina and Texas following declines in defaults across the country.
The Niagara Gazette has confirmed the Niagara Falls Housing Authority has been served with a number of federal subpoenas.
U.S. Mortgage Insurers has selected MGIC Chief Executive Patrick Sinks as its new chairman.
Public housing industry veteran Marcia Lewis started Monday as the executive director of the Memphis Housing Authority, filling a position left vacant since previous head Robert Lipscomb became embroiled in a scandal.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending July 22.
- How Democrats and Republicans Differ on Next Steps for Housing
- Fannie and Freddie Still Encourage Biased Appraisals
- How This California Loan Officer Makes Her Moo-la
- Marketing Tool Uses Big Data to Predict Home Buyers and Borrowers
- Democratic Platform Shifts from Post-Crisis Recovery to Housing Access
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners