Wingspan Portfolio Advisors, a diversified mortgage services company in Dallas, will receive a multimillion-dollar capital infusion from a stockholder investment group.
The Obama administration is pushing to ease access to mortgage credit, particularly for first-time homebuyers, but it doesn't appear likely it will employ one of its most readily-available tools.
Mortgage professionals need to get enough business done to justify a trip to the Mortgage Bankers Association's annual convention. Here's how to make sure that happens.
NMN is previewing the upcoming MBA Annual conference with a special package of preconvention content. Check out a roundup of links to the coverage.
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team