In a 4-to-0 vote, the Rhode Island Housing Board of Commissioners on Friday selected acting executive director Barbara Fields to continue her leadership of the agency as the new executive director.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development has selected current senior advisor and former Freddie Mac executive Ed Golding to head of the Office of Housing and Federal Housing Administration.
Wells Fargo announced the closure of a mortgage servicing site and the retirement of a longtime commercial banking executive Wednesday.
MGIC Investment Corp. former Chief Executive Officer Curt Culver, who presided over an 85% stock-price decline during his tenure, received compensation valued at about $8 million for his last full year in the top job.
- Integrated Disclosure Deadline Could Be Delayed, Top CFPB Official Says
- Pre-Approvals, Part Two: Yes, They Will Soon Be Worthless
- A Deal to Reinvent the Subprime Mortgage-Backed Security
- Servicers in DOJ's Crosshairs Following JPM Robo-Signing Settlement
- Wells Fargo to Cut 1,000 Mortgage Servicing Jobs
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Mortgage Industry Compliance: NTC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 (SOC 1) Type 2 Audit
- Auction.com Acquires Real Estate Technology Solutions Provider Channel, LLC
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer