Employment at nonbank mortgage banking and brokerage firms was steady in August, ending a six-month run of job gains.
NMI Holdings Inc. president Jay Sherwood will step aside and become the company's vice chairman for the remainder of his employment agreement, the company said in an 8-K filing.
USAA will shift about 120 positions in its mortgage operations from an office near Dallas, to offices in Tampa, Fla., and Phoenix.
Ocwen Financial Corp. announced that it will lay off approximately 300 residential servicing employees at its facility in Waterloo, Iowa.
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report