More in PeopleSee All »
Drew Boland's positive attitude and love of a challenge are two defining characteristics that help him stand out from his peers.
The mark of an excellent salesperson is the ability to progress even in challenging markets. Here's a look at the loan officers featured in the Top Producers Rankings who logged increases of more than 75% of their previous year's dollar volume of mortgage originations.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending June 17.
Much as been made in recent weeks about the widely watched median selling price of an Orange County local home finally returning to its pre-recession high.
PulteGroup's founder and largest shareholder, who has called on Chief Executive Officer Richard Dugas to resign immediately, said the homebuilder's board has invited him to suggest candidates for replacements.
Lisa Nicholas' determination to be the mortgage industry expert in her market propels her business upward and helps fuel the success of her business partners.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending June 10.
The Memphis Housing Authority board voted Thursday to offer its top job formerly held by Robert Lipscomb to Marcia Lewis, director of the Department of Housing and Urban Development's Memphis hub.
- Mortgage Lenders Already Feeling the 'Brexit Benefit'
- Why TRID Makes It Harder for Brokers to Get Best Deal for Borrowers
- CFPB Slams Mortgage Servicers for Failing to Invest in Technology
- Homebuilders Can Get Construction Loans, But Have Nowhere to Build
- Black Knight Purchases Mortgage Analytics Firm Motivity Solutions
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform
- Arbor Bank Selects Pavaso Digital Close Platform
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions