Patrick Sinks is taking the reins at MGIC as the mortgage insurer faces tougher capital standards and a more competitive field where his company is no longer No. 1.
Since PHH is now a pure-play mortgage company, it made sense to have just one executive running the business, industry experts said.
Julian Castro takes the helm as the housing recovery continues to lag the rest of the economy.
Zillow Inc. is seeking to acquire rival Trulia Inc. in a move to combine the two most-visited U.S. real estate websites.
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter