Nonbank mortgage lenders cut 6,000 jobs in January, erasing four months of job growth in the sector, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said Friday.
A San Antonio public housing official whose nomination for a presidential appointment stalled in the U.S. Senate has a new job in Washington after all.
Preowned home prices in the Dallas area ended 2014 with a 7.5 percent gain from 2013, according to the latest Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller Home Price Index.
Analytics provider CoreLogic has designed a suite of new tools aimed at helping loan servicers provide servicemember customers with the benefits they are entitled to.
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast for January Projects Weakening Home Sales
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million