More in PeopleSee All »
Borrowers who go through a sour mortgage experience often leave poor business reviews online and move on with their lives. Houtan Hormozian decided to become a loan officer and give his clients the service and experience that he didn't get to have.
Department of Housing and Urban Development veteran Margaret Salazar will become the new director of Oregon Housing and Community Services Nov. 1.
Granite Bank in Portsmouth, N.H., has acquired Cousins Home Lending.
Mayor Mike Pantelides announced his latest nominee for Annapolis' housing authority Board of Commissioners Monday.
The New York City Housing Development Corp. board approved the appointment of Eric Enderlin as president.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Sept. 23.
Assemblyman Sean Ryan called for the Amherst Industrial Development Agency to cancel tax breaks for PHH Mortgage Corp., after the company disclosed plans to eliminate 91 jobs at its Amherst, N.Y., facility by year's end.
Fay Servicing, a Chicago-based mortgage services firm, will create 100 new jobs in Tampa at its new Southeastern regional headquarters.
- Fannie Mae to Trigger 'Seismic Event' for Underwriting
- Wells Fargo Scandal Exposes Need for Bank Loan Officer Licensing
- FHA Opens Door for 'Spot Approvals' for Condo Loans
- GOP to CFPB: You Don't Deserve Credit for Catching Wells Fargo
- Bucking Trend, SunTrust, Flagstar Stockpile Mortgage Servicing Rights
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording