The nonbank mortgage sector ended 2015 with 12,300 more full-time employees than in December 2014. more »
More in PeopleSee All »
Ted Tozer, president of the Government National Mortgage Agency wants more hands to monitor the growing number of nonbank MBS issuers.
Walter Investment Management Corp. has named David Schneider as president of servicing and originations at Ditech Financial.
Wells Fargo said that it's cutting 68 mortgage positions in Charlotte, N.C., and Fort Mill, S.C., marking the latest reduction in its home loan business.
Genworth's U.S. mortgage insurance business earned $179 million in 2015, but the parent company lost $615 million as it still has problems with its long-term care insurance product.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Feb. 5.
Wells Fargo is laying off 87 additional mortgage workers in Raleigh, N.C.
The final deadline for all Top Producers Survey responses is here. All entries must be submitted online by 6 p.m. EST Monday, Feb. 1.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Jan. 29.
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski
- SingleSource Property Solutions Merges with iMortgage Services
- Compliance and Technology among Biggest TRID Implementation Concerns, According to Genworth Survey
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Announces New Relationship with Ellie Mae
- Aspen Grove Solutions announce strategic partnership with Brookstone Management, LLC