More in PeopleSee All »
Heartland Financial USA in Dubuque, Iowa, has named Jack Lloyd president of its residential mortgage business.
David Stevens, the chief executive and president of the Mortgage Bankers Association, revealed Monday that he has been diagnosed with cancer in prepared remarks at the association's annual conference in Boston.
As Rodrigo Lopez begins his term as chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the Nebraska multifamily lender seeks to use the platform to embrace the challenges of improving diversity and technology throughout the industry, while remaining vigilant about the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
WestStar Bank in El Paso, Texas, has acquired assets from Cimarron Mortgage Capital.
Binh Dang has resigned as president of LendingQB, the company confirmed Thursday.
A simple rhyme reminds one loan officer in a bustling California housing market to stay focused, committed and to treat every loan equally.
From House Speaker Paul Ryan to Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling, these 10 candidates for the House of Representatives attracted the most in campaign donations from the mortgage industry.
From the future of Dodd-Frank to GSE reform, the next Congress will make major decisions that will shape the mortgage industry's future. Here's a look at the Senate candidates who have received the most money in political donations from the mortgage industry.
- Sutherland Acquires Big Data Analytics Firm Nuevora
- Seven South Dakota Counties Adopt Simplifile as State Authorizes E-Recording for the First Time
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network