Posting educational videos on YouTube and social media helped Cherry Creek Mortgage's Kelly Zitlow land a spot on Lifetime Network's "Designing Spaces." The unique opportunity let her share knowledge about mortgages and extended her marketing reach. more »
More in PeopleSee All »
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending April 29.
The Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco has selected Greg Seibly to be its new president and chief executive starting May 12. He will take over from Dean Schultz who is retiring after 25 years at the helm of the bank.
ClosingCorp's board parted ways with Brian Benson and is looking for someone with experience in a high-growth technology environment.
Federal Savings Bank in Chicago has acquired the assets of ICC Mortgage Services in Westbury, N.Y.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending April 22.
Wells Fargo said Thursday it is laying off nearly 100 mortgage employees in Fort Mill, S.C., the bank's latest job cuts to the operation.
Michael Wilson officially assumed the titles of president and chief executive of the merged Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines on Monday, a little sooner than expected.
Stonegate Mortgage Corp. in Indianapolis has promoted James Smith, its president and chief operating officer, to be its permanent CEO.
- Pavaso Achieves 2,000th Live Transaction on Digital Closing Platform
- DocMagic Announces the Formal Launch of its New Total eClosing Solution
- Hidden Income in Non-Performing Note Pools??
- DocMagic Unveils New Premium Rep and Warrant Offering Guaranteed TRID Compliance up to $5,000,000
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski