More in PeopleSee All »
PHH Corp. will lose nearly a third of its subservicing portfolio as HSBC Bank agreed to sell the mortgage servicing rights on 139,000 loans.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Aug. 26.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings plans to open a new customer contact center in Longview, Texas.
"Graceful" may not be the first word that comes to mind when thinking about last year's "Know Before You Owe" disclosure implementation, but one Texas loan officer has a different perspective.
Donald Trump had heard all the chatter, the idle talk about how the U.S. housing market was overheating and trouble was looming. He was unfazed. It was the spring of 2006 and he was pushing a new mortgage business, Trump Mortgage LLC.
The president and founder of a now-defunct Massachusetts-based mortgage company was charged with defrauding Ginnie Mae to the tune of $3 million.
It's time to move past the fear that digital mortgages will make loan officers obsolete.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Aug. 19.
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market