More in PeopleSee All »
Teresa Bryce Bazemore, the president of Radian Guaranty, will retire from the private mortgage insurer at the end of April.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Feb. 17.
PHH Corp. has struck a deal with LenderLive to sell its private-label mortgage operations in Jacksonville, Fla., to the Denver-based mortgage services provider.
Phyllis Caldwell has put a priority on ensuring the company's board and workforce look more like the borrowers whose mortgages it services.
Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Feb. 10.
Quicken Loans has named a new CEO to replace Bill Emerson, who is transitioning to a role with the Detroit lender's parent company, Rock Holdings.
Radian Group appointed former CitiMortgage president Richard Thornberry as its new chief executive officer to succeed the retiring S.A. Ibrahim.
Thomas Pahl has been appointed acting director of the Federal Trade Commission's consumer protection bureau, the agency said Wednesday.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB