Walter Investment Management has promoted its vice chairman to CEO, after Mark O'Brien said he will retire from that position.
Starting with "Man Push Cart," his 2005 debut feature, writer-director Ramin Bahrani has made a career out of socially conscious melodramas by putting a dramatic human face on issues more usually found on editorial pages than entertainment sections.
The Justice Department said that members of the military whose properties were wrongfully foreclosed are eligible to receive a total of $311 million in compensation from five large mortgage servicers.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Oct. 2.
» Fair Lending Lawsuit Could Affect Disparate Impact
» If It Ain't Broke, Just Tweak It
» Why REO Rehab is Making a Comeback
» Here's One Thing the CFPB Gets Right
» Why Default Servicing Processes Haven't Improved Since the Crisis
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
» Lawmakers' Inaction Could Put Homeowners in Double Jeopardy
- Seroka Differentiates Mortgage Industry Brands and Builds Winning Internal Cultures
- Applied Business Software Announces Major Software Update
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security