Companies specializing in single-family rentals say the population of renters is growing and many of these consumers (including a number of former homeowners) are happy to rent.
LRES has updated its DirectConnect platform designed to accelerate the valuation ordering process.
Mortgage delinquency and foreclosure rates in March declined to levels not seen in at least six years, according to data from Black Knight Financial Services.
Property-tax collections are rising at the fastest pace since the housing market crash sent government revenue plunging, helping end an era of local budget cuts.
U.S. Court puts pressure on HUD to help surviving spouses stay in their homes.
From Our Blogs
»Challenges and Opportunities for the Mortgage Servicing Industry
»How to Improve Servicing Call Centers with Existing Tech
»The HELOC Reset Wave: Sink or Swim
»CFPB Sends a Message, Loud and Clear
»Enhancing Servicing Insight Through Big-Data Analytics
»Common Myths about Loan Modifications
»How to Manage Servicing Compliance Without Losing Your Mind
»Preparing for Litigation Under the Ability to Repay Rule
- DocMagic: Delivering 99.999% Uptime Has Positive Impact on Lender Clients
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders