More in ServicingSee All »
BancorpSouth in Tupelo, Miss., reported higher third-quarter earnings after net interest and fee revenue improved from a year earlier.
Schenectady County, N.Y., will be auctioning off 59 properties in an effort to beef up the tax rolls.
Mortgage Contracting Services has acquired title insurance and settlement services provider Lenders Title Solutions.
Many home equity line of credit borrowers don't know when their draw period ends, and many do not have plans in place to handle that transition, according to TD Bank.
New mortgage foreclosure cases in southeastern Wisconsin continued at their slowest pace in more than a decade during the first three quarters of 2016.
MGIC Investment Corp. posted the biggest intraday gain in 11 weeks as third-quarter operating profit advanced on lower costs tied to soured home loans.
A blight-elimination program started in 2014 has only spent around $500,000 of the $2.7 million awarded by the state to clean up deteriorating and unoccupied homes throughout Elkhart County, Ind.
Nearly a decade after buying her home, Jennifer Dewan feels trapped in it.
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties
- Simplifile Q2 2016 Report Finds Emerging Preference Among Lenders for Settlement Partners Who E-Record