The national delinquency rate fell to a seven-year low through October, according to data from Black Knight Financial Services.
MountainView Servicing Group will serve as an advisor in the sale of a $1.2 billion Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgage servicing rights portfolio.
An independent actuarial report showed the Federal Housing Administration's mortgage insurance fund's capital ratio hit 0.41% this year, which is below the earlier estimate of 1.2%.
Mortgage loan delinquency rates through the third quarter fell to their lowest levels in seven years, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
New York financial regulator Benjamin Lawsky held up the deal shortly after it was announced in January, and regulatory and legal concerns had mounted since then.
From Our Blogs
»The Tale of Two Masters
»Roulette Red Quickly Turns into Red Rocks Outside Las Vegas
»Vegas Dining Makes a Bid to Provide Quality as Well as Quantity
»Private Mortgage Securitizations Have a Math Problem
»REO Brokers Should Diversify Services, but
»Social Media Dialogue Adds Digital Element to MBA Annual Experience
»What the DOJ Wants When It Comes Knocking
»The Scientific Approach to Mitigating Operational Risk
»How Auctioning Troubled Mortgages Can Boost the Housing Recovery
»How Lenders Can Use CFPB Complaint Data to Improve Performance
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Recovery Continues to Strengthen According to Auction.com Research Report
- National Field Representatives Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- IDS Creates Internal Team to Manage Mortgage Doc Prep System Integrations
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast