Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending May 22.
Driven by an uptick in bank repossessions and auction sales, foreclosure filings in Ventura County, Calif., jumped nearly 20% in April from where they were a year ago, market researcher RealtyTrac reported Thursday.
Just as the Orlando-area housing market has tightened with a slim inventory of home listings, banks have started selling more foreclosed houses, a new report shows.
It's no crown any state wears with pride, but sadly Florida has been a repeat winner in RealtyTrac's foreclosure ranks and it remained in the top spot last month.
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
» How Quality Customer Service Can Keep Mortgage Lenders Compliant
» Revoke Mortgagee Letter 2015-03 for Nonborrowing Spouses
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
» The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity
» Servicers Should Engage Mediators in Distressed Borrower Outreach
» Short Memories Often Have Long-Term Consequences
» The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
» New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report