Why U.S. Bank Likes FHA Mortgages and Retail Lending
Many big banks are backing away from the retail channel and FHA lending due to rising compliance costs. But U.S. Bank Home Mortgage President Tom Wind sees an opportunity to leverage those challenges to improve efficiency and transparency.
- Full access to premium content
- Exclusive e-newsletters covering all sectors of the industry
- Expert mortgage analysis and insight, focused on key concerns
- Delivery of print edition
- Discount on mortgage conferences and events
All subscription content plus: