How Fannie Plans to Use 'Trended Data' to Better Assess Risk
Understanding how consumers pay their debts over time is expected to widen access to credit for consumers recovering from financial problems or who were hard to score before. Just how many it will benefit is an open debate.
- Full access to premium content
- Exclusive e-newsletters covering all sectors of the industry
- Expert mortgage analysis and insight, focused on key concerns
- Delivery of print edition
- Discount on mortgage conferences and events
All subscription content plus: