Registration deadline looms for Best Mortgage Companies to Work For
The deadline for mortgage lenders and servicers to sign up to participate in the inaugural Best Mortgage Companies to Work For is Friday Sept. 21, 2018.
The Best Mortgage Companies to Work For is a new survey and awards program dedicated to identifying and recognizing the best employers and providing organizations with valuable employee feedback. The program is a collaboration between National Mortgage News and the Best Companies Group, which conducts extensive employee surveys and reviews employer reports on benefits and policies.
Mortgage companies must opt in to be considered; there is no fee to participate. The deadline for companies to register is Friday, Sept. 21, 2018.
Participation is open to companies that meet the following criteria:
• Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
• Be a publicly or privately held business
• Have a facility in the United States
• Have a minimum of 15 permanent employees working in the United States
• Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
• Must be a standalone mortgage lender, mortgage broker, or mortgage servicer, or mortgage unit of a diversified financial services firm (employees' responsibilities must be concentrated on mortgage operation — i.e., not general staff in a retail bank branch).
The survey is conducted in two parts. First, employers will complete an in-depth questionnaire. Second, employees will have the opportunity to offer their honest feedback by taking part in a company-wide survey. Both portions of the assessment must be complete in order to be considered for recognition.
Once both portions of the assessment are complete, the data is analyzed and participating organizations will be ranked. Winning companies will be notified in writing whether or not they made the list in early November. The final rankings will be published by National Mortgage News in December. Non-winning companies are not publicly revealed.
For more information about the Best Mortgage Companies to Work For program, please visit bestmortgagecompaniestoworkfor.com