BY Brad Finkelstein
As the mortgage industry swings more toward purchase loans and away from refinancings, its risk from material misrepresentations increases.
Nonperforming loan investors will have to consider principal reductions and offer more sustainable loan modifications. more »
Rates for 30-year mortgages dropped to the lowest level in more than three years as U.K. voters' decision to leave the European Union drove investors to the safety of American government bonds that guide home loans. more »
The Little Rock, Ark., bank got the final regulatory approval it needed to buy C&S and C1, but not before agreeing to address some community reinvestment concerns in the Atlanta market and elsewhere. more »
Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers, an asset manager owned by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance, agreed to buy ACRE Capital Holdings in a bet on multifamily loans. more »
Drew Boland's positive attitude and love of a challenge are two defining characteristics that help him stand out from his peers.
We move MI forward through innovation, attractive transparent pricing, the best terms of coverage, and a highly responsive approach to working with you.
- HUD Mandates New Requirements on Nonperforming Loan Buyers
- More Purchase Applications Means Greater Fraud Risk for Lenders
- The CRA Plan that Sold the Fed on Two Bank of the Ozarks Deals
- CFPB Cites Audio Recording in $10.6M Fine Against BancorpSouth
- Supreme Court to Hear Case Involving Where Fannie Can Be Sued
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform
- Arbor Bank Selects Pavaso Digital Close Platform
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions