JPMorgan Chase's $500 million settlement with pension funds over Bear Stearns' sale of mortgage-backed securities was approved by a federal judge.
The lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community overwhelmingly views homeownership as a strong investment, although worries of housing discrimination persist, according to a new study.
Today's mortgage industry is asking correspondent lenders three tough questions that stand between failure and success. If you're ready to grow your business you need to answer these 3 questions to win big in the new mortgage marketplace.
Take this with a large dose of salt, but an online survey by credit agency Experian shows the benefits of, you guessed it, credit reports.
» 6 Benefits of Retargeting for Greater Brand Awareness and Sales
» End Fannie and Freddie's Free Ride on Government Credit
» Shelby's Bill Is the Right Way Forward on Financial Reform
» Don't Play Telephone with Vendor Oversight
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» How Technology Can Make or Break an Audit Trail
» Nothing and No One Is Too Small for the CFPB
» Can Your Tech Grow With Your Company?
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
2015 Top Producers
- Appraiser Shortage Could Gum Up the Works at Mortgage Lenders
- Cash-Strapped Servicers Fill Gaps by Borrowing Against Their MSRs
- Vendors Flood Market with HOA Super-Lien Services
- Congress Urges CFPB to Delay Enforcement of New Mortgage Disclosures
- End Fannie and Freddie's Free Ride on Government Credit
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report