AMC Lending Group's Logan Mohtashami has found social media success by avoiding overt sales pitches and instead providing a unique take on the market that's translated into active engagement online and a nice bump in new business.
Goldman Sachs is in the final stages of negotiating $1.1 billion settlement with the Federal Housing Finance Agency, according to a news report Friday.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
The cost of housing increased in most major metropolitan areas during July, according to a report from the real estate firm Zillow.
Delta Lloyds' latest Dutch residential mortgage securitization has an innovative work-around to regulations that make it unattractive to use swaps to hedge interest rate mismatch.
Jumbo lending isn't just on the upswing for traditional home loans. It's also being revived for seniors who want to borrow against the equity in their houses through reverse mortgages.
From Our Blogs
»Why Mortgage Lenders Have a Duty to Serve
»Selling Mortgages to Millennials
»Why We Should Scrap Mortgage Interest Deductions
»How Compliance Violations Become Conspiracies
»State Housing Agencies Return to Bonds to Bolster Depleted Assets
»Walking Dead? Beware the Zombie Foreclosure
»The Challenging Millennial Market
»New HMDA Reviews Show the CFPB Means Business
»Looking at Mini-Correspondents Differently
»Why Minorities Mean Money to Mortgage Lenders
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter