Bank of America Corp. Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan, who was named chairman this month, said legal costs stemming from defective mortgages are largely behind it.
The number of homes lost to foreclosure in September fell to 46,000, according to data from CoreLogic.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
Mortgage loan application volume decreased last week as both refinance and purchase volume slowed down.
Fannie Mae increased its issuance of multifamily mortgage-backed securities in the third quarter.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is selling securities tied to almost $1 billion of mortgages in the latest version of bonds that allow home-loan giant Fannie Mae to share risks with debt investors.
From Our Blogs
»An Open Letter to CFPB's Richard Cordray
»A Loan to Help Homeowners Build Equity Fast
»Supply Chains Expose Lenders to NPPI Risks: Part 2
»CFPB Enforcement May Just be the Start of Concerns
»Supply Chains Expose Lenders to NPPI Risks
»A Closer Look at MSA Exclusivity Concerns
»Roulette Red Quickly Turns into Red Rocks Outside Las Vegas
»Vegas Dining Makes a Bid to Provide Quality as Well as Quantity
»MBA Annual Has a Lot to Offer, and So Does Vegas
»Drawing Inspiration from Industry Conferences
SourceMedia's Partner Insights program enables marketers to deliver relevant content and insights directly to the National Mortgage News audience via SourceMedia's digital media platforms. Partner Insights content is produced by the marketer. To find out more, contact Tim Murphy at email@example.com or 212-803-8760.
- Black Knights MSP Servicing System Supports Surge in Home Equity Loans With a Single Platform
- NTC Study Reveals up to 490,000 Homeowners May be Affected by Inaccurate Servicing Records
- Black Knight Financial Services Delivers SalesEdge, a Complete Lead Management and CRM Solution In One System
- ServiceLink Adds Valuations and Appraisal Pro Nick Johnson To Executive Sales Team
- ServiceLink Welcomes Kelly Johnson to Its Executive Sales Team