BY Kate Berry
Bryan Sullivan, the CFO at LoanDepot, talks about its growth prospects without fuel from an initial public offering, how getting consumers to opt for home equity lines of credit is tough, and why he considers the nonbank a disruptor.
Mortgage rates remained steady during the week ending Nov. 25, according to Freddie Mac's Primary Mortgage Market Survey. more »
Commercial mortgages bundled into securities will keep seeing their underwriting standards deteriorate from this year into 2016, said JPMorgan analysts in a report Wednesday. more »
The Federal Housing Finance Agency said Wednesday that conforming loan limits for mortgages purchased by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will remain at existing levels except in 39 high-cost counties. more »
The percentage of mortgage applications with defects declined in October, according to First American Financial Corp. more »
When Guaranteed Rate's Sam Sharp discovered past clients' online reviews were bringing in new business, he started making customer feedback a major part of his digital marketing strategy.
The annual ranking of 200 high-achieving loan officers shows how these mortgage professionals got creative and excelled to make the most out of a tough year.
- Metro Atlanta Counties Accuse B of A of 'Equity Stripping' in Lawsuit
- Think Rising Rates Will Hurt the FHA Fund? Think Again
- NewDay Surrenders N.Y. License in Regulatory Agreement
- Prospect Mortgage Hit with $10.1 Million Fine by State Regulators
- House Votes to Weaken CFPB Mortgage, Auto Lending Policies
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Announces New Relationship with Ellie Mae
- Aspen Grove Solutions announce strategic partnership with Brookstone Management, LLC
- Arch MI Announces Introduction of Ratestar; Risk-Based Pricing Program
- Seroka Differentiates Mortgage Industry Brands and Builds Winning Internal Cultures
- Applied Business Software Announces Major Software Update