Hundreds of lawmakers from both sides of the political aisle are pushing for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to grant a grace period for banks, credit unions and other lenders to comply with a new mortgage disclosure rule.
Existing home sales in May will increase by 5.8% from the same month last year, the real estate marketplace Auction.com predicts. The company also expects existing home sales to rise 2.9% from April.
Today's mortgage industry is asking correspondent lenders three tough questions that stand between failure and success. If you're ready to grow your business you need to answer these 3 questions to win big in the new mortgage marketplace.
Foreclosure starts fell 22% from the previous month, according to a Black Knight Financial month-end mortgage performance statistics report.
» End Fannie and Freddie's Free Ride on Government Credit
» Shelby's Bill Is the Right Way Forward on Financial Reform
» Don't Play Telephone with Vendor Oversight
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» How Technology Can Make or Break an Audit Trail
» Nothing and No One Is Too Small for the CFPB
» Can Your Tech Grow With Your Company?
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
» CFPB Mortgage Changes Would Boost American Homeownership
2015 Top Producers
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report