BY Brian Collins
FHFA Director Mel Watt also reiterated concerns regarding insurance companies and large bank members, saying that some Home Loan Banks have large exposures to a few individual members.
A Florida investment advisor says he has devised a path to homeownership for high-earning young professionals saddled with student loans: refinance them into 100% loan-to-value mortgages, placed in his firm's portfolio. more »
The due-diligence firms that vet loans before securitization are erring on the side of caution when assessing the risk to investors of liability from the new consumer mortgage disclosure rules. more »
Home values rose 5% from a year earlier to a median of $187,000 in April, Zillow said Tuesday. Thats well above the 2% increase in home values the Seattle data company had predicted. more »
Staying on top of credit underwriting rules is essential for Rosalie Rains of Capital Financial Advisors, and when things get slow she can always turn to the two-color flier she made when she first started originating loans. more »
2016 Top Producers
Staying on top of credit underwriting rules is essential for Rosalie Rains of Capital Financial Advisors, and when things get slow she can always turn to the two-color flier she made when she first started originating loans.
We move MI forward through innovation, attractive transparent pricing, the best terms of coverage, and a highly responsive approach to working with you.
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions
- Simplifile Adds 16 County Recording Offices Across Southeast, Mid-Atlantic
- Simplifile and Landtech Data Corporation Integration Streamlines E-Recoding Process for Settlement Service Providers
- Pavaso Achieves 2,000th Live Transaction on Digital Closing Platform