The Federal Housing Finance Agency is still not producing enough adequately-trained examiners necessary to monitor Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, according to an inspector general report.
The Conference of State Bank Supervisors recently challenged college students to examine how community banks survived the financial crisis, and the contest highlighted innovative strategies used by Main Street banks such as Bank of American Fork in Utah.
Answer the tough questions that stand between failure and success with industry expert Rick Grant, as he explores the challenges of winning new business. Request this FREE white paper now!
Atlantic Coast Mortgage's Ashley Smith explains why keeping her referral partners happy is the key to her success as a loan officer.
» Why 3% Down Mortgages Alone Won't Revive Housing
» How Mortgage Servicers Can Win Over Millennials
» How to Stay Afloat in the Coming HELOC Reset Tidal Wave
» Is the Fed Creating a Monopoly in the Mortgage Market?
» Five Ways Alternative Data Can Expand Credit Access
» Why Outdated Loan Origination Systems Sabotage Digital Innovation
» What You Must Do In July to Close 2015 Successfully
» JPMorgan Enforcement Action Solidifies CFPB Negligence Standard
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater