Home loans to lower-income Americans are dwindling as Washington regulators and major banks continue to haggle over who pays when riskier mortgages go bad.
The pricing of the class-A notes paralleled that seen in a recent first-time issuer's single-family rental securitization in August, but the pricing for the rest of the capital structure differed.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
Hope LoanPort has partnered with technology provider IndiSoft to launch the National Homeownership Solutions Platform.
Mortgage rates jumped to a four-month high, increasing home-loan costs as the economy shows signs of strengthening.
Housing starts slumped in August after reaching the highest level in almost seven years, pointing to an uneven pickup in the residential real estate market that will limit its contribution to economic growth.
From Our Blogs
»Celebrating 15 Years of the MT Awards
»FHA Fees Are Holding Back First-Time Homebuyers
»Consumer Mortgage Data Breaches Do Not Just Exist in Cyberspace
»An Open Letter to FHA's Carol Galante
»New Owners Get Ditech Brand Back on Track with NASCAR Sponsorship
»New WTC Tower Still Sits Vacant, But Is Already Full of Memories
»Embrace Change to Better Manage and Mentor Millennials
»Here Come the Redlining Investigations
»Understanding the Technical Implications of the New Disclosure Rule: Part 1
»Looking for New Leads? Try Naturalized Citizens
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available