Freddie Mac has planned its first Extended Timeline Pool Offering, the government-sponsored entity announced this week.
Increasing foreclosure levels in Atlantic County, N.J., are a credit negative for the government, hit hard by Atlantic City's recent casino struggles, according to Moody's Investors Service.
Like the Sphinx, the mortgage industry is asking correspondent lenders tough questions that stand between failure and success. Learn the 3 answers you need to win big in today's mortgage business. Learn More
Mortgage delinquencies hit their lowest point in nine years during the month of March, according to Black Knight Financial Services.
» Revoke Mortgagee Letter 2015-03 for Nonborrowing Spouses
» To Have Cybersecurity Done Right, Give it to Someone Else
» How to Survive a GSE Audit
» The Stories Consumers Tell About Mortgages
» Impending FHA Guidelines Propel Reverse Mortgage Industry Forward
» How Data and Analytics Help Lenders Better Target Fresh Leads
» CFPB Zeroes in On Mortgage Advertising
» Gripes Will Have Some Bite
» Regulatory Relief Shouldn't Leave Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Out in the Cold
» Hold Off Rash Decisions About Overtime and Outside Loan Officers
2015 Top Producers
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Vladimir Bien-Aime Wins Mortgage Banking Magazines 2015 Tech All-Star Award
- New Industry Recognition and Growth at Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work