BY Jacob Passy
With the election just weeks away, here's a look at the mortgage industry firms whose employees and affiliated political action committees have made the largest political contributions during the 2016 election cycle.
In an election year dominated by controversy and big personalities, political contributions from the mortgage industry have remained muted, reflecting apathy and uncertainty toward Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. more »
In a move designed to help further calm lender fears about mortgage repurchase liability, Fannie Mae is preparing to offer immediate representation and warranty relief to lenders that use its suite of automated quality assurance technology. more »
To successfully respond to the most pressing challenges facing the mortgage industry, lenders and servicers must navigate issues of competition, governance, affordability and margins. more »
A simple rhyme reminds one loan officer in a bustling California housing market to stay focused, committed and to treat every loan equally.
- Seven South Dakota Counties Adopt Simplifile as State Authorizes E-Recording for the First Time
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network
- Simplifile Expands E-recording Network to Another 9 Southeast Counties, 14 Midwest Counties