Morgan Stanley said New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman intends to sue the company, alleging it misrepresented or omitted information when underwriting 30 subprime securitizations.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency released a set of new rules for the sale of troubled mortgages by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Embattled mortgage servicer Ocwen Financial faces up to $26 billion in damage claims by bondholders and a greater risk of being fired as a mortgage servicer on thousands of small, private-label trusts.
Mortgage banking and servicing company 1st Alliance Lending is introducing a new national mortgage lending platform
From Our Blogs
»The CFPB Will Not Be Ignored
»The Hidden Impact of HOA Delinquencies
»New Regulations Offer Long-Term Technology Opportunities
»The Relationship between Marketing and UDAAP
»New HECM Rules For Surviving Spouses Fall Short
»Market for MSRs Not So Lopsided After All
»Time-Tested Lessons for Higher Customer Retention Results
»Budgeting for Change
»Integrating Digital Does Not Foretell the End for Loan Officers
»Co-Issue Offers an Alternative to Selling Loans to Aggregators
- Auction.com Appoints Lee Leslie as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast for January Projects Weakening Home Sales
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million