State housing finance agencies are well positioned to benefit from the entry of millennials into the housing market, according to Moody's Investors Service.
Bank of America has settled a national class-action lawsuit brought by former employees who claimed they weren't paid for overtime work.
Oil-producing states defied the U.S. housing crash by posting gains in home values as the rest of the nation suffered.
Walter Investment Management has received approval from Freddie Mac to hold the mortgage servicing rights on $3.3 billion in residential mortgage loans.
» Presidential Politics Offer a Branding Lesson for Lenders
» Is Your Lending Institution a Desirable Target for Acquisition?
» Here's Why Hurricane Katrina Still Matters
» Down Payment Assistance Programs Remain Active to Help Consumers
» Three Regulators Are Scarier than One
» Lenders Get What They Pay for with Free GSE Underwriting Tech
» How to Use Big Data to Underwrite Safer Mortgages
» No Doubt About It, MSAs Must Go
» How Our Next President Can Shrink the Wealth Gap
» Why Default Servicing Processes Haven't Improved Since the Crisis
SourceMedia's Partner Insights program enables marketers to deliver relevant content and insights directly to the National Mortgage News audience via SourceMedia's digital media platforms. Partner Insights content is produced by the marketer. To find out more, contact Tim Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-803-8760.
- NTC named one of the Top Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the Fourth Consecutive Year by Inc. Magazine
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report