Sen. Richard Shelby isn't new to Banking Committee leadership, but he would face a crucial ticking clock if he returns as chairman of the panel next year.
It is looking to sell the property within the next three years as part of a plan to consolidate its office space into a single location.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
The index gained 3.3% in July, which is a sign that the economic recovery is gaining momentum.
The portfolios of the top four servicers all grew on a year-over-year basis, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's study.
The Federal Housing Administration is changing a pair of rules on interest rate payments and resets to align with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's qualified mortgage rule.
From Our Blogs
»Rattlesnakes Can't Stop New Homes from Rising in the Desert
»To Reach Millennials, Think Outside the Box
»Refis Are Out There; Just Don't Depend on Them
»How Banks Can Back the Military on the Home Front
»The Best 'Recipe' for Preparing for a CFPB Exam: Part 2
»Auto Case Shows CFPB Will Fine Lenders for Not Protecting Borrowers
»Why Mortgage Lenders Have a Duty to Serve
»Selling Mortgages to Millennials
»Why We Should Scrap Mortgage Interest Deductions
»State Housing Agencies Return to Bonds to Bolster Depleted Assets
»How Compliance Violations Become Conspiracies
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter