BY Kate Berry
A flood of fintech companies are promising to create a better experience for mortgage borrowers, forcing lenders to contemplate buying a vendor's software, building applications in-house or even outright acquiring a company with digital expertise.
Want to improve the customer experience? Start by making the employees' tools better. more »
Digital mortgages are not an idea for the future; they are here to stay, and the mortgage industry must put aside its misplaced fear of technology and change and embrace them. more »
Moves by lenders to adapt their processes with the TILA-RESPA integrated disclosure rule in mind appear to have staunched the increase in loan application defects, according to ACES Risk Management. more »
The New York real estate mogul Donald Trump defied all conventional wisdom by winning the presidency, a huge upset that is sending shock waves through the political and policy establishment.
- Housing Advocates Seek New Tax Credit to Renovate Run-Down Homes
- OCC Expected to Downgrade Wells Fargo's CRA Rating: Reuters
- CFPB Hits Three Reverse Mortgage Lenders for Deceptive Ads
- Congress Should Overturn Any Forthcoming CFPB Rules, Industry Groups Say
- Traders Caught Up in Wall Street Probes Switch to Shadow Banking
- Capsilon Survey Reveals 70 Percent of Lenders Expect Mortgage Loan Production Costs to Rise in 2017
- Simplifiles Nationwide E-recording Network Achieves Record 1,500 Participating Counties
- Simplifile Reports Continued Expansion of E-Recording Infrastructure, Electronic Document Submission in Q3 2016
- First American Mortgage Solutions Invests In Helping Lenders And Servicers Achieve Sustainable Quality And Growth
- First American Mortgage Solutions launches Vendor Management Suite to aid with Lender compliance requirement