BY Paul Davis
Home BancShares in Arkansas would rather buy banks that meet its financial parameters than do one large deal to catapult over $10 billion in assets. The bank also spent most of this year idling with M&A so it could prepare for stress testing.
David Stevens, the chief executive and president of the Mortgage Bankers Association, revealed Monday that he has been diagnosed with cancer in prepared remarks at the association's annual conference in Boston. more »
As Rodrigo Lopez begins his term as chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the Nebraska multifamily lender seeks to use the platform to embrace the challenges of improving diversity and technology throughout the industry, while remaining vigilant about the ever-changing regulatory landscape. more »
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's proposed changes to new mortgage disclosure requirements do not go far enough, according to many in the industry. more »
A simple rhyme reminds one loan officer in a bustling California housing market to stay focused, committed and to treat every loan equally.
- Equifax Providing Verification Services for Fannie Mae's DU
- Fannie Mae to Give Lenders Relief on Some Mortgage Penalties
- What the U.S. Could Learn from Canada's Housing Market
- New MBA Chair Eager to Confront Gaps in Diversity, Technology
- Fannie Mae to Do Front-End Risk Sharing with Mortgage Insurers
- Sutherland Acquires Big Data Analytics Firm Nuevora
- Seven South Dakota Counties Adopt Simplifile as State Authorizes E-Recording for the First Time
- Corporate Settlement Solutions Implements DocMagics Total eClose Solution
- First American Mortgage Solutions Makes Full Range of Services Available Through LendingQB
- Simplifile Adds 5 Counties in Western U.S. to Nations Largest E-Recording Network