Farmer Mac officials are confident about the stability and continued performance of the loans on their books, even as the agricultural industry faces headwinds like the California drought and recent decline in corn prices.
The type of reinsurance product that private mortgage insurers hold likely won't matter for meeting the GSEs' new capital requirements, said the CEO of Genworth Mortgage Insurance.
Answer the tough questions that stand between failure and success with industry expert Rick Grant, as he explores the challenges of winning new business. Request this FREE white paper now!
Private mortgage insurers are willing to offer "deep coverage" of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's risk-sharing deals, but only after a premium structure is negotiated with lenders and the GSEs.
» Lessons in an Email from a Furniture Store
» 6 Benefits of Retargeting for Greater Brand Awareness and Sales
» End Fannie and Freddie's Free Ride on Government Credit
» Shelby's Bill Is the Right Way Forward on Financial Reform
» Don't Play Telephone with Vendor Oversight
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» How Technology Can Make or Break an Audit Trail
» Nothing and No One Is Too Small for the CFPB
» Can Your Tech Grow With Your Company?
2015 Top Producers
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report