BY Brian Collins
The House passed a bill Thursday that would authorize state insurance commissioners to approve flood insurance policies for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other federally backed mortgages.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will propose changes in late July to its mortgage disclosure rule to provide "greater certainty and clarity" to the mortgage industry. more »
A healthy housing market is expected to buoy purchase mortgage volumes this year, while rising rates will put a damper on refinancing, according to a report from rating agency DBRS. more »
Commercial and multifamily mortgage loan originations barely budged overall during the first quarter when compared to the same period last year, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association. more »
Mortgage software provider Ellie Mae reported a dip in net income as a result of increased sales, marketing and research expenses that outweighed revenue gains. more »
2016 Top Producers
We move MI forward through innovation, attractive transparent pricing, the best terms of coverage, and a highly responsive approach to working with you.
- Pavaso Achieves 2,000th Live Transaction on Digital Closing Platform
- DocMagic Announces the Formal Launch of its New Total eClosing Solution
- Hidden Income in Non-Performing Note Pools??
- DocMagic Unveils New Premium Rep and Warrant Offering Guaranteed TRID Compliance up to $5,000,000
- National General Lender Services Welcomes Carl Formato II and Jim Slowinski