Quicken Loans filed a lawsuit against the U.S. departments of Justice and Housing and Urban Development over a government inquiry into its FHA mortgage business.
New Jersey's Atlantic County led U.S. metropolitan areas in foreclosures during the first quarter of 2015, according to new data.
Like the Sphinx, the mortgage industry is asking correspondent lenders tough questions that stand between failure and success. Learn the 3 answers you need to win big in today's mortgage business. Learn More
Fannie Mae has incorporated Collateral Underwriter into its Desktop Underwriter and EarlyCheck offerings.
» The Stories Consumers Tell About Mortgages
» Impending FHA Guidelines Propel Reverse Mortgage Industry Forward
» CFPB Zeroes in On Mortgage Advertising
» How Data and Analytics Help Lenders Better Target Fresh Leads
» Gripes Will Have Some Bite
» Regulatory Relief Shouldn't Leave Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Out in the Cold
» Hold Off Rash Decisions About Overtime and Outside Loan Officers
» Adding Capital No Longer an Option for Lenders
» Fee to Fund FHA Will Backfire as Burden on Homebuyers
» The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity
2015 Top Producers
- Auction.com Ranks Spring's Hottest Single Family Markets
- Black Knight Financial Services Wins Seven Prestigious Stevie Awards for Excellence in Sales and Customer Service
- Vladimir Bien-Aime Wins Mortgage Banking Magazines 2015 Tech All-Star Award
- New Industry Recognition and Growth at Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
- Corporate Social Responsibility: NTC Sees Employee Morale and Company Growth through Local Community Volunteer Work