The Lennar CEO says the loan process has become "invasive" as if it's designed to scare people way.
All the mistakes and errors in a loan file should be dealt with prior to the mortgage funding.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
Nonagency mortgage securitization has fallen well short of forecasts this year, as commercial banks bid up for loans to put on their balance sheets. But the fourth quarter could offer this moribund market a chance at redemption.
Home values in the United States rose more slowly in August on a monthly basis than they have in a year, according to Zillow.
Home loans to lower-income Americans are dwindling as Washington regulators and major banks continue to haggle over who pays when riskier mortgages go bad.
From Our Blogs
»Celebrating 15 Years of the MT Awards
»FHA Fees Are Holding Back First-Time Homebuyers
»Consumer Mortgage Data Breaches Do Not Just Exist in Cyberspace
»An Open Letter to FHA's Carol Galante
»New Owners Get Ditech Brand Back on Track with NASCAR Sponsorship
»New WTC Tower Still Sits Vacant, But Is Already Full of Memories
»Embrace Change to Better Manage and Mentor Millennials
»Here Come the Redlining Investigations
»Understanding the Technical Implications of the New Disclosure Rule: Part 1
»Looking for New Leads? Try Naturalized Citizens
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available