April home values reached similar levels from nearly nine years ago, according to the latest Zillow real estate market report.
Rep. Mel Watt wants the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to conduct a study on the fees charged by title insurance companies that are owned or affiliated with mortgage companies.
All eyes are on Texas legislators who in the next few days will determine how the state may use roughly $124.7 million in national mortgage settlement funds.
Commercial real estate loan collateralized debt obligation delinquencies remained stable at 13.2% in Fitch Ratings latest monthly report.
Across the nation, a shortage of available housing inventory is forcing prospective buyers to bid against one another for those properties that are listed for sale.
360 Mortgage Group sees the exit of Chase Rural Housing from the wholesale U.S. Department of Agriculture loan purchase channel as an opportunity to grow its own business in this big but underserved market place.
Richard Hartnack, the former vice chairman and head of consumer and small business banking at U.S. Bancorp, has joined the board of directors of Freddie Mac.
Ask the Experts is an educational video series, hosted by National Mortgage News that features an engaging Q&A with mortgage industry experts. This series, sponsored by Interthinx, addresses how today's mortgage industry professionals can manage risk and compliance issues, meet new regulatory requirements, and make better decisions with a focus on quality control and automation.
From Our Blogs
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Executives Attend PRIA and NACRC ConferenceseRecording Manager Speaks on Panel
- AllRegs Launches Consumer Training Resources for Financial Services Industry
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Names Michael OConnell Chief Operations Officer
- Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) Earns Inc.s Hire Power AwardRecognized for Strengthening the Economy
- New DocMagic Facility Wins Prestigious AIA Honors Award