Residential real estate prices rose in the 12 months ended May at the slowest pace in more than a year as a lull in the U.S. housing market limits appreciation.
The homeownership rate in the U.S. fell to a 19-year low as rising prices and tight credit kept many first-time buyers out of the property market.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
Varde Partners completed the issuance of $290 million in notes secured primarily by real estate loans and assets.
Manhattan Bridge Capital said it will price up to 1.75 million shares of common stock for sale through a public offering at $2.85 per share.
Zillow Inc. agreed to purchase Trulia Inc. for $3.5 billion in an all-stock deal that is designed to make the combined entity the largest in online real estate advertising.
From Our Blogs
»What Shopping for End Tables Taught Me About Mortgages
»Sneak Peek at 2013 HMDA Data Shows Apps Down, Denials Up
»Pay Attention to the HMDA Proposals
»Six Regulatory Pitfalls Mortgage Lenders Should Avoid
»Dealing with Mortgage Emergencies
»Outsource Providers Must Deliver Service Levels Above the Contract's Terms
»Controlling Origination Costs Begins with the LOS
»Warehouse Lenders' Appetite Is Big Enough for Non-QM Loans
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available
- Old Republic Credit Services Announces New Product That Brings Consumer Credit Verification To A New Level Borrower Verification Report
- IDS Sees Significant Mortgage Document E-sign Adoption Among Customers in 2013
- Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) Comments on Newly Enacted Mortgage Rules, Expects Market-Driven Effect on Company Practices
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter