The Federal Housing Finance Agency's plan to restrict membership to the Federal Home Loan Bank System could cost lenders hundreds of billions in mortgage funding, according to the CEO of the Chicago FHLB.
Lennar Corp., the second-biggest homebuilder by stock-market value, reported fiscal third-quarter earnings that beat analysts' estimates as it sold more homes at higher prices.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
Mortgage applications rebounded a week following the Labor Day holiday even as interest rates increased to their highest level since June.
Confidence among homebuilders rose in September to a nine-year high, showing the industry is gaining ground and will be a source of momentum for the economy.
Caliber Home Loans in Irving, Texas, has agreed to buy Cobalt Mortgage in Kirkland, Wash.
From Our Blogs
»Celebrating 15 Years of the MT Awards
»FHA Fees Are Holding Back First-Time Homebuyers
»Consumer Mortgage Data Breaches Do Not Just Exist in Cyberspace
»An Open Letter to FHA's Carol Galante
»New Owners Get Ditech Brand Back on Track with NASCAR Sponsorship
»New WTC Tower Still Sits Vacant, But Is Already Full of Memories
»Embrace Change to Better Manage and Mentor Millennials
»Here Come the Redlining Investigations
»Understanding the Technical Implications of the New Disclosure Rule: Part 1
»Looking for New Leads? Try Naturalized Citizens
- NTC Hits Industry Milestone for Electronic Recordation
- IDS Launches Mortgage Compliance Resource Center for Doc Prep Clients
- NTC Snags Third Inc. 5000 Award, Places Number 2,097 on List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Equifax Further Streamlines Lenders' Mortgage and Home Equity Origination Pipelines
- Property Reports Made EasyNationwide Title Clearing, Inc. Revamps Website, Online Ordering Available