Citigroup failed one of the monitoring tests performed as part of the national mortgage settlement, according to new reports filed by NMS monitor Joseph Smith A. Jr.
As negotiations between Greece and its official creditors drag on, more and more Greek homeowners are falling behind on their payments as well, according to Fitch Ratings.
Answer the tough questions that stand between failure and success with industry expert Rick Grant, as he explores the challenges of winning new business. Request this FREE white paper now!
CV Holdings agreed to a new financing arrangement with Tricadia Capital Management to expand its business of acquiring and servicing nonperforming loans.
» Big Ideas About Small Spaces Could Transform Housing
» Nonbank Mortgage Lenders Grow Fast, But Stay Safe
» Past Problems Will Make Next REO Cycle Unique Unto Itself
» New Credit Score Models Hold Promise for Credit Access
» Proceed with Caution on Credit Scoring with Alternative Data
» With Slush Fund Crackdown, CFPB Gets Serious on Loan Officer Comp
» More Competition Would Rally Mortgage Market
» Share the Love with the Operational Side of the Business
» Targeted QC Reviews Better Protect Lenders From High-Risk Loans
» The Fair-Lending Risks of Unmonitored TPO Pricing Discretion
- Mountain America tallies 500 e-closings on Pavaso Platform
- NTCs Collateral File Audit and Remediation Service Enhances Portfolio Value and Security
- NTC Executive Helps Lead Effort to Publish Best Practices Document Now Approved by PRIA Board
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater