Veros will offer a direct connection to the Federal Housing Administration's new Electronic Appraisal Delivery portal using the same interface it offers for submitting appraisals to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Home prices rose 1.2% from February and 4.8% year-over-year in March, representing the largest monthly gain since June 2013, according to Black Knight Financial Services.
Today's mortgage industry is asking correspondent lenders three tough questions that stand between failure and success. If you're ready to grow your business you need to answer these 3 questions to win big in the new mortgage marketplace.
San Francisco continued its reign atop HSH.com's list of salaries needed in 27 metro areas to afford a median-priced home in the first quarter.
» 6 Benefits of Retargeting for Greater Brand Awareness and Sales
» End Fannie and Freddie's Free Ride on Government Credit
» Shelby's Bill Is the Right Way Forward on Financial Reform
» Don't Play Telephone with Vendor Oversight
» Fixing Your Culture Without Deflating Your Team
» Five Top Trends for MBA Secondary
» How Technology Can Make or Break an Audit Trail
» Nothing and No One Is Too Small for the CFPB
» Can Your Tech Grow With Your Company?
» Freddie Mac's Audit Survival Guide for Lenders
2015 Top Producers
- Appraiser Shortage Could Gum Up the Works at Mortgage Lenders
- Cash-Strapped Servicers Fill Gaps by Borrowing Against Their MSRs
- Foreclosure Law Firm Butler & Hosch Closes Its Doors
- Vendor's Videos Aim to Educate Borrowers, Protect Lenders
- 'Stealth' GSE Reform: Two Major Changes in Shelby's Reg Relief Bill
- Real Estate Investors Continue to Favor Flipping - by a Narrowing Margin - According to Latest Auction.com Real Estate Investor Activity Report
- Black Knight's March Mortgage Monitor: Negative Equity Population Shrinks to Just Over 4 Million; 77 Percent of Borrowers in Foreclosure Are Underwater
- Auction.com Names Former LinkedIn and Yahoo! Engineer as Senior Director of Engineering
- Black Knight Financial Services' "First Look" at March Mortgage Data: Delinquency Rate Sees Largest Monthly Drop in Nine Years
- Auction.com Releases Q1 2015 Investor Activity Report