Joining the hunt for higher-yielding niche loans, the asset management unit of NewOak Capital has quietly launched a private fund to acquire nonqualified residential mortgages.
If Zillow is allowed to acquire rival Trulia, the company says it will maintain both brands' websites.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
Aiming to address a nationwide shortage of affordable housing, FHA has launched a risk-sharing pilot program that it hopes will encourage community development lenders to finance the rehabilitation of smaller multifamily apartments.
Mortgage applications were down for the first time this year as both purchase and refinance activity decreased.
- JPM, Wells Loan Officers Got Kickbacks from Title Firm, CFPB Says
- Hope of FHA Refi Boom Grows on Eve of Premium Cut
- What a New Measure of Mortgage Denials Reveals About Credit Access
- Freedom Mortgage Hiring 500 Employees for Possible FHA Surge
- Ending Hated 'Disparate Impact' Is Tough Sell for High Court
From Our Blogs
»It's Time to Revisit Subservicing
»Clearing the Road for GSE Reform
»Banks Should Go Green with Solar Mortgage Products
»RESPA and Section 8: Another Wake-up Call
»What a New Measure of Mortgage Denials Reveals About Credit Access
»State of the Union
»Pensions Increase MBS Holdings Amid Attempts to Recoup Past Losses
»Did the CFPB Really Just Say That?
»Government Looks to Stay Put in Mortgage Market
»Default Industry Standards Would Be Beneficial
- Auction.com Introduces National Hospitality Division
- 2015 Existing Home Sales Expected to Pick Up Where 2014 Left Off, According to Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast
- Auction.com iPad App Used by Bidder to Buy Best Western Hotel for $2.2 Million
- Statement from Auction.com Research Topic: Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) December Employment Situation
- Inlanta Mortgage Opens New Illinois Branch Office