The risk that the failure to refinance a loan collateralizing a single-family rental securitization would cascade into a "widespread" decline in property prices is low, according to Moody's Investors Service.
Home prices experienced a 0.01% decline in September, though they are up 4.6% from the same time last year, according to the Black Knight Home Price Index.
Learn how one bank replaced its paper-based loan origination system with D+Hs Web-based MortgagebotLOS, and is keeping pace with compliance and customer needs.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions, a mortgage technology company in Luxembourg, has acquired Owners.com, an online property listings service in San Francisco, for $20 million.
Giving roughly 5 million immigrants at least temporary relief from deportation could conceivably ease lenders' and borrowers' qualms about mortgages to undocumented workers who qualify with individual taxpayer identification numbers.
From Our Blogs
»The Emerging Non QM Problem
»Three Percent Down Payment Mortgages Didn't Cause the Housing Crisis
»LOs Need to Meet the Needs of All Millennials
»How the $187 Billion GSE 'Bailout' Went Awry
»Consent Order Bears Out Risk of Skirting LO Comp Rules
»GSEs' Risk-Sharing Deals Are Good for the Housing Market
»Taking a Census for the Origination Business
»What Republicans' Election Win Means for Housing Reform
»Is HUD's Disparate Impact Rule Unconstitutionally Vague?
»The CFPB's Mini-C Guidance is a Roadmap to Avoid Red Flags
- November Auction.com Real Estate Nowcast Predicts Existing Home Sales of 5.25 Million Units
- Auction.com Named One of AlwaysOns OnMobile Top 100 Companies for 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Recovery Continues to Strengthen According to Auction.com Research Report
- National Field Representatives Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- IDS Creates Internal Team to Manage Mortgage Doc Prep System Integrations