Home prices rose by more on a monthly basis in New York than in any other state in the country, according to Black Knight Financial Services.
Contracts to buy previously owned U.S. homes unexpectedly declined in January as higher mortgage rates, elevated prices and a limited number of listings pushed the index to a one-year low.
Purchases of new homes in January were slower than forecast, signaling an increase in mortgage rates may be giving some potential buyers pause.
Profits at Mill Valley, Calif.-based Redwood Trust shrank during the fourth quarter, reflecting lower interest income and net losses on the fair value of investments.
CoreLogic has released a new platform that provides information on lien and equity positions for whole loan traders and servicers.
Small investors, not first-time homebuyers, are driving home prices to unaffordable highs, according to a new report from Attom Data Solutions and Clear Capital.
The reduction in refinance activity as the mortgage industry pivots toward purchase transactions amid higher interest rates has caused loan defect and fraud risk to rise, according to First American Financial Corp.
Ocwen Financial Corp. has reserved $12.5 million to put toward a potential settlement with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
President Trump signed an executive order Friday requiring every agency to establish a task force focused on eliminating unnecessary regulations.
CoreLogic reported a 90% year-over-year decline in net income during the fourth quarter, as impairment charges more than offset the company's revenue gains.
- IDS Updates Borrower Data Collection Fields, Supports MISMO v 3.4 for HMDA Compliance
- LenderLive to Assume PHHs Private Label Mortgage Operations in Jacksonville
- Simplifile E-recording Network Gains 43 New Counties in South, Midwest
- First American Mortgage Solutions Debuts Cleanfile Solutions To Help Lenders Perfect And Complete Collateral Files
- Simplifile Integrates Collaboration, Post Closing Services with LendingQB