Compensation for the business will be at a significant amount above book value.
There were nine Mortgage Industry Equity Composite stocks that closed higher and eight lower after Wednesday's trading.
Tight inventories continue to put upward pressure on house prices.
A continuing reduction in bank-owned foreclosure inventories alongside third-quarter existing home inventory increases suggests inventory bottomed early in 2013.
The move will facilitate investments in mortgage servicing rights and whole loan portfolios for American Capital Mortgage and give RCS access to investment capabilities and capital.
A building containing Macys corporate headquarters secures the loan collateralizing the $450 million commercial mortgage-backed securitization.
Third-quarter loan production expenses hit a new high, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
From Our Blogs
»Mortgage Bankers Struggling to Keep Their Expenses Down
»Privatizing Fannie and Freddie: Beware the Russian Model
»CFPB and FTC Will Be Scrutinizing Your Advertising Dollars
»Mortgage Hunters, Gatherers Bring Us Back to the Roots
»Why Prospective New Overseer Worries More Than GSE Investors
»Shrinking Mortgage Debt May Begin to Climb Again Soon
»Comments Range from Thanks to What Were You Thinking?
»Surfs Up, and So Is Sticker Shock
»The Three Cs of Mortgage Lending
»CFPB Refines Mortgage Rules Looking to Resolve Any Conflicts
- Interthinx: Jumbo Loans Present Much Higher Fraud Risk in Recent Quarter
- Rushmore Loan Management Services Announces Approval as a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Company Also Receives Positive Rating from S&P
- DocMagic and Veri-Tax Deploy Automated IRS Tax Transcript Retrieval Tool for Lenders
- AmeriSave Mortgage President Retires, New President Announced
- DocMagic Takes eSign to the Streets, Signs 4506-T in Moving Tesla